Gatlinburg Pittman-AE Fight

He had 2 really good baseball coaches there and ran them off. There's been attempts to start a wrestling program over the years and he always blocks it. Maybe he'll let someone start it now to have his team ready for post game handshake. He is untouchable, but I don't understand why. He's had plenty of "underperforming " teams over the years

He had 2 really good baseball coaches there and ran them off. There's been attempts to start a wrestling program over the years and he always blocks it. Maybe he'll let someone start it now to have his team ready for post game handshake. He is untouchable, but I don't understand why. He's had plenty of "underperforming " teams over the years

Because he's a "good, honest, country man." Go figure.

His teams really underperform in the playoffs because he schedules nobodies in the regular season just to boost his record. Pitiful.

• 2 weeks later...

Really good? I assume your talking about the midget that ignores county and state rules and the varsity coach that turned in  jv wins as varsity wins just so his win-loss record looked better. Think you need to worry more about your bears and a date with Maryville.

Here we go!!! Got CSing nibbler! A regular GP head coach supporter.... Good luck to yA Friday night because We are going to give him what he deserves!! ANOTHER monumental buttkicking for his LAST game as a coach! Maybe it Will even bring about ANOTHER modification to the mercy rule!! What a legacy!! LOL!!! :o:)))))

• Upvote 1

Really good? I assume your talking about the midget that ignores county and state rules and the varsity coach that turned in  jv wins as varsity wins just so his win-loss record looked better. Think you need to worry more about your bears and a date with Maryville.

No actually a Maryville fan (with respectable friends that went to GP). Really want to talk wins and loses ALCOAgoon (with an emphasis on goon)?

Here we go!!! Got CSing nibbler! A regular GP head coach supporter.... Good luck to yA Friday night because We are going to give him what he deserves!! ANOTHER monumental buttkicking for his LAST game as a coach! Maybe it Will even bring about ANOTHER modification to the mercy rule!! What a legacy!! LOL!!! :o:)))))

This should have been in response to this post. No actually a Maryville fan (with respectable friends that went to GP). Really want to talk wins and loses ALCOAgoon (with an emphasis on goon)? There I fixed it for you AlcoaBasketball. Guess I had a brain spasm or just wanted to see what it felt like to be an Alcoa grad. lol.