Westmoreland at White House

64NB95

How many injuries does WH have?

All their Officials are healthy.  

I will say this Maynord beat Porter twice at WH so it can be done.  Oh yea, I almost forgot.   Maynord and Ronnie Carter were best friends.  I am trying to think, did Smith County beat WH four years in a row from 2009 to 2012?  Could somebody from WH let me know if I'm right?

Edited by 64NB95

Would like to hear your opinion on this one Hater28.....what do you mean it will come down to coaching?  That is pretty vague.  Both staffs are veterans and have many games under their belts, as well as knowing each other inside and out.  

I think it could be the staff willing to take calculated risks as both teams, thus far, are very predictable.

If you are talking about the penalties vs Greenbrier, you must not have been there....those penalties were not all earned....must have been WH refs getting warmed up for this week!  :D

Coach Harris better check on who the Officials are for the game. When I was a Senior in 1987, WH had an Official scheduled for our game who lived in WH. Coach Roger Perry got word of it and the TSSAA replaced that Official. I will never forget that game. Mr. McCollum was a TSSAA Official and also an ARMY Recruiter. He spent the week of the game trying to recruit us at Westmoreland into the ARMY. He acted like our number one Fan. On Friday night of that week, he stuck it to us on the Football Field. I have it on Film where a WH COACH is showing an Official where to spot the ball on a sideline play. Go Figure. Just ask Livingston Academy what can happen at WH. WH picked up a very much needed first down one year against Livingston due the Chain Gang wrapping the chain around the stick to make it shorter.

Quit bein a crybaby bro.

Yes I was at the Greenbrier game and I am well aware that the penalties were not earned. But does it really matter. As far as coaching, I really think Westmoreland needs to start calling plays to try to win and put ball games away instead of calling plays just trying not to lose.

I agree with you Hater28. Westmoreland needs to change up on predictable play calling. These upper class men can do a lot more than run on 1st and 2nd down, then on 3rd pass the ball when everybody knows their going to pass the ball. Will need to do a lot more if they plan on beating the Devils