Week 8: Alcoa at CAK

BigDave1967

You can't really believe that deep down it's easy to come on the T and say what could've been... I just want to know do you really think we are to fault for the game not being played or do you own up to it being you guy's fault?

Well let's look at the facts. Alcoa was already struggling to find 5 non-district games, because no one wanted to play us. When Jody went behind everyone's back and moved Loudon out, suddenly we had to find 6. Because of that, Alcoa boycotted Fulton.

So since Jody Wright's actions caused the boycott, technically yes, it is his fault.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't really believe that deep down it's easy to come on the T and say what could've been... I just want to know do you really think we are to fault for the game not being played or do you own up to it being you guy's fault?

Are you REALLY thinking Alcoa is scared to play.....really?  You need to worry more about beating Catholic. Something that about bit the buzzards in the butt last year. A team the Alcoa ROCKED.......yes 2013.

Every year we whipped the black birds, all we heard was "wait till next year!". So almost 7-8 years later, you chumps think you finally got the team to do it! Lol! Right.....

Are you REALLY thinking Alcoa is scared to play.....really? You need to worry more about beating Catholic. Something that about bit the buzzards in the butt last year. A team the Alcoa ROCKED.......yes 2013.

Lol we comparing scores again play catholic w/o Tyson and see if you "rock" them lol... We played w/o arguably the best AA player in the state last year... And yall not scared never said that I just feel that it's weak that yall wouldn't play us in our best years when we always played Alcoa even when yall were clearly head and shoulders above us...

Every year we whipped the black birds, all we heard was "wait till next year!". So almost 7-8 years later, you chumps think you finally got the team to do it! Lol! Right.....

Lol chumps? We never broke the scoring record in those 7 or 8 years... And we did get yall one year when yall were clearly better... Every time we have played Alcoa has been heavily favored I just would like a couple match ups where we are the favorite... Ask Jocquez Tyson when his freshmen team came to fulton what happened... We knew this was coming but the facts don't lie yall beat us regularly just would like to see what yall could do when we have the more talented overall team...

Lol chumps? We never broke the scoring record in those 7 or 8 years... And we did get yall one year when yall were clearly better... Every time we have played Alcoa has been heavily favored I just would like a couple match ups where we are the favorite... Ask Jocquez Tyson when his freshmen team came to fulton what happened... We knew this was coming but the facts don't lie yall beat us regularly just would like to see what yall could do when we have the more talented overall team...

I would say you saw it in 2012 on your home field. Too bad you couldn't find another one of those rat holes in the field. We could have put another butt whopping on ya Saturday morning... 😂

Edited by throwdaslant

Did not score many on Catholic last year. Ha!

Alcoa beats teams because they are physically better and more talented I can't name the last time Alcoa beat a team that was more talented than them... Then yall would have to change the ultra simple play calling up...

Beat the same team Fulton played last year.......what's you excuse........Ha.......I know you got one!! hehehe.

The 2012 score should have been 47-0. However, the black birds got some good home cookin to keep it close in the first half. All that talent could barely score on the Alcoa shoestrings. Lol! Congrats to those studs, they did finally score. Bahahahahaha.

Well In 2011 fulton up 8-7 in the 2nd the qb clearly fumbled inside your own 20 but the refs blew an "inadvertent" whistle so let's not talk about home cooking... Because Alcoa gets numerous of favorable calls...