Week 8: Alcoa at CAK

BigDave1967

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody lol we don't beat more talented teams to often either a few here and there like Alcoa in 06 lol but like I said it's lame of yall not to play us when both teams seem more even than ever... Am I wrong? Could we even keep it w/in 20 this year?

It would be a 4 quarter game,,,,,,,,,,,BUT,There is NOBODY but Fulton's AD to blame......Ask Rankin.

That was reaching huh lol? Can't lie but it did totally change the game we had all the mo... And would've had the ball back with a chance to go up by a TD late in the 2nd...

Right, and if a hole had magically opened up, the black birds could have rescheduled the game for another day and possibly have found a field goal kicker to actually attempt p.a.t.'s! 😂

The black buzzards got better by getting rid of West and Alcoa from their schedule. Sad.

Fact we didnt rid schedule of Alcoa and west .. we know why Rankin tucked tail and ran .. he remembered 3 years ago when the Fulton frosh spanked Alcoa .. he can add .. he knew ..if Alcoa was as competitive as they claim .. if I was upset with a team what better way better way to get even but to beat them .. lol .. Alcoa tucked tail and ran ..LOL

Fact we didnt rid schedule of Alcoa and west .. we know why Rankin tucked tail and ran .. he remembered 3 years ago when the Fulton frosh spanked Alcoa .. he can add .. he knew ..if Alcoa was as competitive as they claim .. if I was upset with a team what better way better way to get even but to beat them .. lol .. Alcoa tucked tail and ran ..LOL

Fulton frosh??? 😂