The Best Team in 4A

SPLO

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crockett got more than Johnny Jones on the team ! ! ! ! ! !

Johnny just happen to be the best player on the team and every team have a best player, no matter how good or bad they are ! ! ! ! ! !

But Crockett may not be the best, but the best team don't always win ! ! ! ! ! !

That's why there is a thing called upset Fulton Crockett ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

The question?.......would the the black birds be the third or fourth best team in Blount County??  :popcorneater:

3rd or 4th in Juggernaut County and #21 in United States ain't too bad... Can't believe all those "different" rankings and polls have Fulton ranked so high, what are they thinking. Probably for Fulton sake it's good that Alcoa fans don't have anything to do with any of the different polls or rankings.

Heatwave I'm a Crockett fan follow them everywhere but need to lay off that a little bit being a little to head high and saying all these comments don't jenks us cause we still got a tough schedule ahead once playoffs come

[/qu

ote]

If Crockett lose it won't be because of me, I'm not playing ! ! ! ! ! !

But I do believe in Crockett and I know all the player believe they can win a gold ball.

If you don't believe you can win a gold ball with a team like Crockett you don't need to be playing for Crockett or Cheering for Crockett ! ! ! ! ! !

Don't stop believing fans and player ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You got to believe it to be able to do it ! ! ! ! ! !

It's got to start with somebody leading the way with cheers and leading the way with blocking and opening up holes for my man Johnny b Good ! ! ! ! ! !

So all heatwave is doing is leading the way because I believe they can walk the walk and talk the talk.

I believe in Crockett, who's on board with the heatwave ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

You got to believe it to be able to do it ! ! ! ! ! !

It's got to start with somebody leading the way with cheers and leading the way with blocking and opening up holes for my man Johnny b Good ! ! ! ! ! !

So all heatwave is doing is leading the way because I believe they can walk the walk and talk the talk.

I believe in Crockett, who's on board with the heatwave ! ! ! ! ! !

Drunk... Lol