Fairview vs Hickman Co

FvHSJackets9

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wavo I want to pull for your team and the great turnaround that you have had, but you make it very difficult. With your excuses and shots that you take at everyone I'm finding myself hoping you lose so we don't have to hear you gloat. Dry field or wet field you might want to be careful of what you wish for with LC and the playoffs.

That's not what Camden said, according to Camden your boys there are good but no better than the average tailback in our league, but let me guess they were hurt in that game. Lol

I dont know who said it but Hickman has a good football team.Just couldnt stop Camdens running game.I will go with Fairview in this Game.Their QB is the best in the region in my opinion.

wavo I want to pull for your team and the great turnaround that you have had, but you make it very difficult. With your excuses and shots that you take at everyone I'm finding myself hoping you lose so we don't have to hear you gloat. Dry field or wet field you might want to be careful of what you wish for with LC and the playoffs.

Why do you let the opinion of a 22 year old man affect your opinion of a bunch 14-17 year olds. I don't play for or even live on Waverly anymore. This goes to everybody. Don't let me cause you to have any bad feelings for Waverly. Other than me loving them to death and me being an alumni, Waverly Central High School is in no way connected to me. I'm not a coach, player, or member of anything connected to Waverly Central. If you wanna have I'll feelings toward somebody let it be me, not the boys that has no control over my attitude.

Why do you let the opinion of a 22 year old man affect your opinion of a bunch 14-17 year olds. I don't play for or even live on Waverly anymore. This goes to everybody. Don't let me cause you to have any bad feelings for Waverly. Other than me loving them to death and me being an alumni, Waverly Central High School is in no way connected to me. I'm not a coach, player, or member of anything connected to Waverly Central. If you wanna have I'll feelings toward somebody let it be me, not the boys that has no control over my attitude.

I sure hope the Hickman Bullpoodles show up this year. They've been MIA for several years in a row against us. (Particularly at their last 2 previous homecomings) :mrgreen:

In all seriousness, this is about as vulnerable as we've been to getting picked off by H.C. since... well I can't remember it's been so long. Fairview is balling pretty good here lately though so I expect we'll pull another one out. I think it will be a nailbiter though.

Edited by Swarm

I think if Zimmerman is healthy and stays that way during the game Fairview could win this game. Don't think it will be a blowout but they have a very good Defense. Could go either way but I think Fairview by 7 maybe 13. Oh and I have a Question for the Hickman Co people. I was through there last Monday the 6th and picked up a paper. Now Camden played you on the 3rd but the Frount page of the sports section had Undefeated Hickman beats Lewis Co. Do you guys stay a week behind in you paper or did someone intentionally put that in to avoid telling the public that Hickman lost to Camden. Just wondering.

I think if Zimmerman is healthy and stays that way during the game Fairview could win this game. Don't think it will be a blowout but they have a very good Defense. Could go either way but I think Fairview by 7 maybe 13. Oh and I have a Question for the Hickman Co people. I was through there last Monday the 6th and picked up a paper. Now Camden played you on the 3rd but the Frount page of the sports section had Undefeated Hickman beats Lewis Co. Do you guys stay a week behind in you paper or did someone intentionally put that in to avoid telling the public that Hickman lost to Camden. Just wondering.