9-AAA part 2

MJGOLDENBEARS

mj folks always find a way to sweep things under the rug. Its funny to me that your hc went on a "walk" to drop off evidence in our Athletic directors MAILBOX to turn in hendersonville the week before their game. All because he didnt want his hands dirty. Or the fact that he is loosing another 3 coaches after the playoffs, , weird, IMO. lets count how many OCs he has had in 3 years? or how many coaches continue to leave the program.

but im just a old man that was once banished from MJ right? Im glad me and my family have nothing to do with that place ever again.

MJ should have gone after a proven head coach not one as a favor. But to put all of MJ folks down is wrong WCP.

If you want to be considered a perennial contender than I guess Gallatin has to be as well since the record is 3-3 while they both competed in 9-AAA. My point is that while MJ has had a great record in 9-AAA for the regular season 45-15 if I did the math right most were in the first 4 years which included MJ's best seasons ever. The last 2 years they have not been just like SCbisondad said. Gallatin, Beech and Hendersonville only had one season over the same span .500 or below. MJ has had 2 that were .500 or below. Like it or not your trend is downward.

Now since you seem to defend MJ by questioning Gallatin even though that was not the point nor were they being compared, yeah if you wish to continue we can. I simply made a point by using facts. "Stone Age" if you will. Gallatin has a 28-15 record over the last 10 years against the Big 32 teams including a 1-1 record during that span vs Oakland, since you brought that up. It's much larger over the entire series with those teams if you want that info. So while we might have some dust on those 6 title appearances including 3 State Championships you might want to look at those semi appearance plaques a little longer that MJ owns because the dust is starting to collect on those "what have you done lately" trophies.

Like me or not, I am not one to start throwing rocks at because I made an opinion. I have enough stats to back up what I say.

Last year was the only time MJ was below .500 in district play. (3-4)

gallatin broke the news, but mj had more "evidence" the week of that game, because they knew that if they did not win that game, more than likely they were going to oakland, and well, 16 total yards of offense later, they really didnt have a chance. I cant blame him though. BUt its unbelieveable how things just disapear over there

On a real note, I am done on this subject. Bkisler and Majorz obviously never care to back me up, and it just ends up me being 1 vs 3. Just know this.... MJ is on the rise starting last Friday night. Many of you for whatever reason may be bitter about it, but reality will have to be dealt with.

I hope we schedule Gallatin next year. No doubt. As for Wilson Central, I am sick of playing them.... Six years in a row isn't much of a rivalry lol

Have fun creating non-related football gossip, all I did in my previous post was add to that. I am not going to revert to that strategy to bring a team down anymore. From now on, I'll let Gwave, WCP, and other random people get their "high" from creating drama. Keep in mind, the schools you refer to are mainly 16-18 year old kids. While you all are well into your 40's.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Sorry I have not been on much lately but I do think MJ will be a very successful program for many years to come.

Also hope we keep Gallatin and some of the other 9AAA teams on the schedule whenever possible. Makes the games much more enjoyable when you have good size crowds on both sides and when both teams have great bands as well.

Good luck to everyone moving forward.

Sorry I have not been on much lately but I do think MJ will be a very successful program for many years to come.

Also hope we keep Gallatin and some of the other 9AAA teams on the schedule whenever possible. Makes the games much more enjoyable when you have good size crowds on both sides and when both teams have great bands as well.

Good luck to everyone moving forward.

It will depend on when your open dates are. I know Gallatin has some already tentatively scheduled for the out of region schedule.