9-AAA part 2

MJGOLDENBEARS

So nobody at Gallatin gave info to anyone at MJ or WC?

I never said that. Gallatin was given info which I bet they checked into to see if it was accurate. Gallatin did not initiate the process. I have learned that MJ actually had more info on the situation than Gallatin had. So somebody somewhere was better at their investigation than Gallatin. All matters not however.

I never said that. Gallatin was given info which I bet they checked into to see if it was accurate. Gallatin did not initiate the process. I have learned that MJ actually had more info on the situation than Gallatin had. So somebody somewhere was better at their investigation than Gallatin. All matters not however.

Interesting. I hope your accurate on your comments. Why is HHS not investigated?

You have to ask the TSSAA on that one. It was no secret in Sumner Co or around the coaching sector. Even Joslin at JPII knew about it.

So out of everyone knowing and helping out on trying to get info out there why is MJ coach the only one suppsibly getting criticized? Seems like if anything HHS would be the one needing some attention

I think with some 6A title contenders moving to 5A, we could see more championships come from this district..

As an Hville guy I really like this better, as we have unprecedented success in getting to the big game, but has always been in the highest classification against a powerhouse.

1998, 2001, 2013 in the highest classification against Riverdale, Oakland, and Maryville we were just outmatched... and in 2010 in 5A against an emotional Columbia team who lost a teammate the morning of the State game, and then Semi Final in 2011. Now 10-1 as a number 2 seed, alive in the 6A bracket again in 2014. Thats 4 Championship appearances in 15 years for Hville.. 3 being in the highest classification. That gives you almost a 30% chance of seeing Hville in the state title game on any given year, regardless of class.

Taking off the gold tinted glasses now, I think that bodes well for all of us 9AAA guys being in the 2nd highest classification. Hville's chances will increase, Beech, Gallatin, ect.. Heck, I actually would've loved if this happened last year and we would've avoided playing Maryville in the championship. We would've been talking about Hville defending their crown right about now... oh well.  -_-

No disrespect intended, the Commandos had a great run last year, but after watching them in the finals, I really don't think they would have beaten either Henry County or Knox West. No way to know for sure of course, but that's just my opinion.