Franklin at Ravenwood

LoveForTheGame

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ravenwood wins I would say that it pretty much gives them at least a share of the District.  Not to slight their final two games against Brentwood or Summit but I think Ravenwood's JV could at least get a split. If Franklin wins they still have to play Centennial and Indy which could go either way.

However, I think Franklin poses the biggest threat to Ravenwood this year.  They are tough, well coached and most of all have the best quarterback they have faced all year.  I could see Franklin putting as many points on the board as Ravenwood's 1st team defense has given up all year.  If Franklin can muster that much offense it will be up Ravenwood's offense to outscore them.  Should be one heck of a game and great atmosphere.

From the looks of it tonights game will be the best team either Franklin or Ravenwood has seen all year.  On paper it looks like Ravenwood can run away with this game but if Franklin plays smart and doesnt turn the ball over they have enough talent to pull the upset. 

I would love to see Franklin win but I think Ravenwood walks away with a W tonight.  Wish I could be there!  Go Rebels and good Health to the Raptors.