Enrollment Numbers are Out

EHSTrack06

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting especially if it's accurate. If they were to completely split and still have a top 32, by my count it would put an average 52 each in classes 1A-5A, each region would have a little over 6 teams on the average. 

*unofficial count*

Class 1A would go from Gleason at 161 to Memphis MAHS and Oliver Springs at 402

Class 2A would go from Hampton at 405 to Westview at 613

Class 3A would go from Milan at 616 to Chester County at 861 (Fulton would barely miss going to 4A)

Class 4A would go from Giles County at 863 to Tennessee High and Wooddale each at 1196

Class 5A would go from Cocke County at 1201 to Centennial at 1712

Interesting especially if it's accurate. If they were to completely split and still have a top 32, by my count it would put an average 52 each in classes 1A-5A, each region would have a little over 6 teams on the average.

*unofficial count*

Class 1A would go from Gleason at 161 to Memphis MAHS and Oliver Springs at 402

Class 2A would go from Hampton at 405 to Westview at 613

Class 3A would go from Milan at 616 to Chester County at 861 (Fulton would barely miss going to 4A)

Class 4A would go from Giles County at 863 to Tennessee High and Wooddale each at 1196

Class 5A would go from Cocke County at 1201 to Centennial at 1712

Interestin'.

Never a dull moment with the T$$AA.

I was listening to ESPN radio and it got me thinking. If Alcoa stays in 2A. Greeneville is gone up to 4A along with Fulton. 3A is more of a toss up when it comes to the 3A championship. Maybe we should stay in this class. It might be our best chance.

Nope  CPA,CAK and Milan  will be the big three...now if the privates are gone...then Milan fans becomes unbearable lol. I am a Camden fan btw

All  they would have to do on the public / private split is .. let the publics and privates play each other in regular season .. then when playoffs come split that up and let all privates play each other and all public play each other   

I agree with that.  However, do you still have 6 classes or split the publics into 4 classes and the Privates into 2 classes for playoffs? Too many classes water downs the playoffs

I agree with that. However, do you still have 6 classes or split the publics into 4 classes and the Privates into 2 classes for playoffs? Too many classes water downs the playoffs

I love the idea of 4 public classes, 2 private classes. Publics can play Privates in non region games during the regular season. Make each region 8 teams, top 4 in, bottom 4 out. 1a 0-500 2a 501 to 800 3a 801 to 1200 4a 1201 up. Would be cut and dry. Multiplier would only go to open zoned schools getting kids from another county for a fee. After the freshman year all transfers sit out a year unless cleared by TSSAA via hardship just like college.

Nope  CPA,CAK and Milan  will be the big three...now if the privates are gone...then Milan fans becomes unbearable lol. I am a Camden fan btw

Yeah, that's true and I didn't overlook that,. but every year it's a given that it will be Alcoa. With Alcoa in 2A I feel it's more of an even chance for the rest of us to have a chance lol Honestly I'd much rather play any of the teams you mentioned over Alcoa

Edited by EHSTrack06