Enrollment Numbers are Out

EHSTrack06

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in order for a team to move up a team has to move down? Why not just play in the class your in

teams like Trousdale 1a and Alcoa 2a might choose to play up for the competition and gates. Cannon 3a might choose to move to 2a. To my knowledge there is room for 2 schools in each class to move up before some schools are needed to bumb down. And I really don't see more than 2 per class wanting to bumb up

teams like Trousdale 1a and Alcoa 2a might choose to play up for the competition and gates. Cannon 3a might choose to move to 2a. To my knowledge there is room for 2 schools in each class to move up before some schools are needed to bumb down. And I really don't see more than 2 per class wanting to bumb up

Sounds confusing. Seems like you should have to play where you are placed.

Want to go back to the future and drop to 2A(2010 flashback)? LOL It would be cool to see SM and Alcoa slugging it out.

I think Alcoa will move up to 3a.  I think Signal should stay in 3a.  Although it is a crowded region 3-3a (potentially ten schools), we would have less travel in 3a and better local rivalries and gates than we would in 4a.  The down side to staying in 3a is fewer "non-district" games, where we could schedule stronger opponents.

If Signal moves up to 4a, it is only because we are skeerd of alcoee.

Edited by MountainTroll

I think Alcoa will move up to 3a.  I think Signal should stay in 3a.  Although it is a crowded region 3-3a (potentially ten schools), we would have less travel in 3a and better local rivalries and gates than we would in 4a.

If I were SM I would not want to go to 4A and have to play Fulton in the Playoffs. SM is better off in 3A.

I do not believe Alcoa or Trousdale will move up in classification.

Only down side to staying in 3a is that our "Region" would probably be bigger, possibly only one "non-Region" game.

Only down side to staying in 3a is that our "Region" would probably be bigger, possibly only one "non-Region" game.

I think Alcoa will stay in 2A however,their dominance will be even bigger. SM should play East Hamilton with that one game if SM stays in 3A.

Edited by BigDave1967

I think Alcoa will move up to 3a. I think Signal should stay in 3a. Although it is a crowded region 3-3a (potentially ten schools), we would have less travel in 3a and better local rivalries and gates than we would in 4a. The down side to staying in 3a is fewer "non-district" games, where we could schedule stronger opponents.

I bet Grundy gets pushed north with Smith Co, Dekalb Co, York ins, Upperman, and Cannon.