District 11AA

Wavotiger10

Predictions for this year:

1. Waverly

2. Creek Wood

3. Stewart County

4. Hickman County

5 through 9, take your pick between Camden, Mont Central, East Hickman, Fairview & Lewis Co. 

This is clearly a two team district between Waverly and Creek Wood with either team capable of beating the other. I'll go with Waverly since they beat Creek Wood 3 times last year. Stewart is probably a solid 3rd and Hickman County a dark horse 4th.

He probably will be for Camden, but he wouldn't have seen any playing time for Waverly so that sort of tells you where the two programs are. 

Waverly is returning all their starters and Camden is Replacing 7 seniors.. Camden as a whole could give a rats patoot about Basketball also :)  Hayden is a good kid and a lock down defender I find it hard to believe he would have seen zero playing time. If so thats stupid and your coach isn't that...He is going to make an excellent addition to our Baseball team also but even if he did neither he would make an excellent addition to the community thats a definite win in Camdens favor 

Edited by Beagle

He probably will be for Camden, but he wouldn't have seen any playing time for Waverly so that sort of tells you where the two programs are.

There are a couple more differences between the two programs you forgot to mention. You also need to change your top two predictions. Creekwood will take Waverly to the woodshed and give them an old fashion beat down.

Predictions for this year:

1. Waverly

2. Creek Wood

3. Stewart County

4. Hickman County

5 through 9, take your pick between Camden, Mont Central, East Hickman, Fairview & Lewis Co. 

This is clearly a two team district between Waverly and Creek Wood with either team capable of beating the other. I'll go with Waverly since they beat Creek Wood 3 times last year. Stewart is probably a solid 3rd and Hickman County a dark horse 4th.

Cant argue with that...Depends on who Creekwood lost to the knee injury and how good the new big man is.. The main advantage Waverly had last season was on the boards.If they had been able to even keep it close in the rebound department they would have beat Waverly twice..I bet the got out boarded 3-1 maybe even 4-1

Cant argue with that...Depends on who Creekwood lost to the knee injury and how good the new big man is.. The main advantage Waverly had last season was on the boards.If they had been able to even keep it close in the rebound department they would have beat Waverly twice..I bet the got out boarded 3-1 maybe even 4-1

I don't know who CW starts, but at the game last night Waverly started a 6'4 kid and a 6'5 kid. The second one being a sophomore. Unless this kid at CW is just massive Waverly will be fine on the boards.I look forward to the games. The coach at CW seems to get the most out his guys.

Waverly is returning all their starters and Camden is Replacing 7 seniors.. Camden as a whole could give a rats patoot about Basketball also :) Hayden is a good kid and a lock down defender I find it hard to believe he would have seen zero playing time. If so thats stupid and your coach isn't that...He is going to make an excellent addition to our Baseball team also but even if he did neither he would make an excellent addition to the community thats a definite win in Camdens favor

Hayden is a great kid. I don't think I have ever heard a bad word about him.