District 11AA

Wavotiger10

They seem to be easily rattled when things get tough. Against Cascade last year they looked as bad as any team you've ever seen. They were lost and frustrated all night and made zero adjustments all night. It looked like they just quit. I'm not a particular fan of any team I just like basketball and football.

and yet only lost by 2...

I've seen film of Creekwood and they are a lot more disciplined and play a lot smarter than Waverly. Waverly seems to depend on athletism not smart disciplined basketball. Creekwood should take two of three from Waverly this year at a minimum. I see Waverly really going downhill after this year when they lose the seniors that have been together so long. Their future really depends on how well they can recruit players to move in to play. Maybe they will be humbled a little bit and not be so rude.

Apparently you have no idea who Les Trotter is. Waverly is strongly disciplined. You are just a biased Camden Lion. The only team you post about are Camden and hate for Waverly.

They seem to be easily rattled when things get tough. Against Cascade last year they looked as bad as any team you've ever seen. They were lost and frustrated all night and made zero adjustments all night. It looked like they just quit. I'm not a particular fan of any team I just like basketball and football.

That game was back in February or March dude. I thought you just came to the area recently. That's what you said on the football thread. I'm getting sick of you. Admit your loyalty (which is not Alcoa) and move along.

Apparently you have no idea who Les Trotter is. Waverly is strongly disciplined. You are just a biased Camden Lion. The only team you post about are Camden and hate for Waverly.

They are far from disciplined you need to watch creekwood play then you'll understand what disciplined looks like. That a game with Cascade was less than a year ago...that's recent you big dummy. I do hate Waverly but I'm no fan of any other particular team in the district. I've seen Camden play and Stewart play and film of creekwood.

By the way the Alcoa Tornadoes are playing in the championship game, where is Waverly's football team playing?

They are far from disciplined you need to watch creekwood play then you'll understand what disciplined looks like. That a game with Cascade was less than a year ago...that's recent you big dummy. I do hate Waverly but I'm no fan of any other particular team in the district. I've seen Camden play and Stewart play and film of creekwood.

By the way the Alcoa Tornadoes are playing in the championship game, where is Waverly's football team playing?

If you are truly one of Alcoa's goons why are you only posting on our threads.  The goons are mostly stand up people.  They don't have to make up an account to troll another poster as you do WavoTiger10.  Alcoa is going back to the championship but yet you only post on a 11AA basketball thread.  Big fan you are of the F5s.

The Cascade game you talk about was last year.  Players have graduated, families have moved, players have been injured in other sports, scholarships have prevented players from taking the hardwood, coaches have changed.  That was the 2013-14 TSSAA basketball season.  This is the 2014-15 season.  

How is Waverly an undisciplined team?  You have only seen Camden and Stewart County play and film on Creekwood.  When did you see Waverly?  

Edited by YankeeBlood42

If you are truly one of Alcoa's goons why are you only posting on our threads.  The goons are mostly stand up people.  They don't have to make up an account to troll another poster as you do WavoTiger10.  Alcoa is going back to the championship but yet you only post on a 11AA basketball thread.  Big fan you are of the F5s.

The Cascade game you talk about was last year.  Players have graduated, families have moved, players have been injured in other sports, scholarships have prevented players from taking the hardwood, coaches have changed.  That was the 2013-14 TSSAA basketball season.  This is the 2014-15 season.  

How is Waverly an undisciplined team?  You have only seen Camden and Stewart County play and film on Creekwood.  When did you see Waverly?

I saw Waverly against Nashville East and they were just throwing up wild shots.

I saw Waverly against Nashville East and they were just throwing up wild shots.

That was Waverly's JV, mostly freshmen and sophomores, against East varsity.  For the lack of experience, I thought they played a great game against a very well coached team.  If you was at the game then you would have seen the Waverly varsity team sitting at the end of the bench.  

That was Waverly's JV, mostly freshmen and sophomores, against East varsity.  For the lack of experience, I thought they played a great game against a very well coached team.  If you was at the game then you would have seen the Waverly varsity team sitting at the end of the bench.

Actually on two of the football players were there that day. It doesn't matter who was playing they have practiced as the first team all summer because they were in football. You're showing how prejudice and stupid you really are when it comes to basketball. Nobody said Waverly wasn't good they are a good second tier team. They are on the same level as the upper tier teams. They would finish in the bottom of their district if they were playing west Tennessee teams every night.

Actually on two of the football players were there that day. It doesn't matter who was playing they have practiced as the first team all summer because they were in football. You're showing how prejudice and stupid you really are when it comes to basketball. Nobody said Waverly wasn't good they are a good second tier team. They are on the same level as the upper tier teams. They would finish in the bottom of their district if they were playing west Tennessee teams every night.

That wasn't Waverlys varsity..not even close and no they have not been practicing as a the first team all summer.You are really clueless

Hey now he is NOT a Camden fan..we may bot be great at Basketball but we aren't idiots..This guy seems to be very stupid