william blount vs farragut

Yea George let up. We have had so many injuries in the last month He wants to protect the starters for this last stretch of the schedule. We r going into playoffs soon. If WB would have threatened our lead he would have sent the starters back in.

Rebelwoman, didn't one of the Rebel cheerleaders get a first down for Maryville in the third quarter?? I heard at least two of them got in tonite ;)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMH...

The numbers don't lie... Last week we gave up 63 first half points despite moving the ball somewhat effectively and eating up some clock. We only gave up 35 tonight despite turning the ball over a few times and not being able to get anything going offensively. Maryville had great field position the majority of the first half too... And if we want to talk about back-ups... West's back-ups scored a td on us in the 2nd half last week but we held maryville to only a fieldgoal. You guys are being unreasonable. Give our defense some credit.

So do you give Heritage and LC credit for holding Maryville under 50, too? If you have noticed Maryville hasn't scored more than 45 all year. They blow their opponents out in the first half and just cruise the rest of the way. Tonight was no different, 91. All of those games I mentioned they could've scored 70 if they had of wanted to. Am I right?

Fellers and rw87.......

Mairvul played 7 qb's......3 sets ov linemen on both sides......7 differunt runnin' baiks.....8 differunt  linebackurs......3 differunt kickers kicked extree points and/orr attempted feeled goles.....Saw a cupple soph runninbaiks (Cam Russell and Michael Hall) look purty good.....and held Fair two 26 yds. on 14 carries....... :popcorneater:

Yep, great adjustments by WBs coaching staff. They just out coached GQ in the 2nd half.

So do you give Heritage and LC credit for holding Maryville under 50, too? If you have noticed Maryville hasn't scored more than 45 all year. They blow their opponents out in the first half and just cruise the rest of the way. Tonight was no different, 91. All of those games I mentioned they could've scored 70 if they had of wanted to. Am I right?

SS,

Last year maryville scored 66 points on us playing back-ups and "going easy on us". Maryville fans always brag about their depth and how good their back-ups are when they come in later in the game and manage to score a few tds.. Well tonight they came out with only 3 points and maryville fans want to say " oh we could have scored a billion points on you if we had left our starters in". So which is it? Are maryville's reserves good or bad? Because maryville fans keep flip flopping on the issue.. Last year they scored 66 points on us with back-ups and this year they only score 38 and all of a sudden those back-ups are a liability... Now you tell me ss whats better... Giving up 66 or 38? Of course it's 38!!!! That's 28 less points than they scored last year. They scored a good part of those 66 with some back-ups in... But ya'll wanna tell me that our defense had nothing to do with the fact that maryville only scored 38 tonight?!? Really? I'm getting a headache from the lack of common sense in here.

SS,

Last year maryville scored 66 points on us playing back-ups and "going easy on us". Maryville fans always brag about their depth and how good their back-ups are when they come in later in the game and manage to score a few tds.. Well tonight they came out with only 3 points and maryville fans want to say " oh we could have scored a billion points on you if we had left our starters in". So which is it? Are maryville's reserves good or bad? Because maryville fans keep flip flopping on the issue.. Last year they scored 66 points on us with back-ups and this year they only score 38 and all of a sudden those back-ups are a liability... Now you tell me ss whats better... Giving up 66 or 38? Of course it's 38!!!! That's 28 less points than they scored last year. They scored a good part of those 66 with some back-ups in... But ya'll wanna tell me that our defense had nothing to do with the fact that maryville only scored 38 tonight?!? Really? I'm getting a headache from the lack of common sense in here.

Imagine how we feel every day reading some of your posts!! Now you know how we feel a lot of the time lol

SS,

91 Mairvul's  3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th strangurs onlee won tha seccund haif 3-0.....Butt hitt shore beets 15-14.....

Mairvul's JV's and frashman haiv fair teems imo :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

It's comments like this that make me avoid these liar's club meetings and socializing with you people. I try to have a civil discussion/argument and this is what I get.

91 tha Liar's Club iz a vurry relaxed atmosfear....Good banter iz wanted and encouraged....... tha #1 rule two reemimburr iz thait hits all in fun..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

It's comments like this that make me avoid these liar's club meetings and socializing with you people. I try to have a civil discussion/argument and this is what I get.

Aww c'mon man. Snap out of your mood. You should know by now that I wasn't being serious and just like to jab you every now and then. It's all in fun. Don't take things so seriously. Lighten up bud!!