Chattanooga Talent? Top Teams?

LadyMustangsCoach

I wish more teams would turn in their weekly stats, right now it looks like only about 6 and one of those is from North Georgia. It takes about 3 minutes and you don't have to put in field goals made out of attempts, etc. Points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks is sufficient if a coach doesn't want particulars about strong or weak shooters.

Seen Cleveland, McMinn and Bradley play. I said Bradley was probably the pick but a not to distant second was either MC or Cleveland. Seen CHS and Bradley play this week in Cleveland. Not to ompressive

Saw them play tonite. Ugly performance for Walker Valley. Definitely playing wrong players. All Bradley did was rebound and throw it out to guard for layup. WV missed over 20 5 ft shots. Yeah I quit counting at 20. Bradley get rebound then layup. No timeout no adjustment til over 15 down. Really?

• 3 weeks later...

Have you seen Bradley, WV, or Cleveland play? What game or games have you seen McMinn play that would make you think McMinn might be the best team in the district?

McMinn looked extremely foul prone in the one regular season game I saw them. Being in foul trouble in the first half and double bonus in the second quarter will get a team run off the floor against many of the teams they play. They did win that game, got a lead late and hit foul shots.

Looks like Baylor is class of a Chattanooga area (HHeights as well). Scary thing is they are so young. All those athletic guards will be coming back and their PG is big time. They dominated Meigs again during Best of Preps. Other than them, no other girls team looked too impressive. The Central boys are unbelievable. Incredible athleticism they put on display in victory over Brainerd.

Looks like Baylor is class of a Chattanooga area (HHeights as well). Scary thing is they are so young. All those athletic guards will be coming back and their PG is big time. They dominated Meigs again during Best of Preps. Other than them, no other girls team looked too impressive. The Central boys are unbelievable. Incredible athleticism they put on display in victory over Brainerd.

Easy. Not saying Baylor is all world. In fact, they really rub me the wrong way. Only saying that in a Chattanooga they are the best I've seen and that their most talented players are young. Maybe dominant wasn't the best word but it was pretty clear that game was never much in doubt. Much of the reason I was there was to see MC play for I really respect what they do. So calm down. Baylor is good. MC had absolutely no answer for their PG, not that most teams would.

Agreed, point guard is pretty good. Don't know if MC falls into Chatt. area but your right Baylor is the cream in that area. No disrespect but bball in chatt is pretty poor as a whole though. Would you agree with that? School ball is weak and AAU organizations are weak. I think the AAU programs down there might be focusing more on money instead of skills.