Who will Powell get for a coach now?

vol4life2

That's because there is nothing to add to it.  School is out, the final 3 have been interviewed for the last time, and the candidates have been told that a decision isn't going to be made until after school starts back on January 6.   

Understood, that's what was stated many times before, but everyone still speculated and kept the thread alive!! lol

Austin tryin to get the scoop!! Lol. Wouldn't surprise me if true though.

Wouldn't surprise me, either, and in fact I have been saying for a while now for various reasons that is who I expect to end up in with the job when all is said and done.  But at this point nobody has been offered the job.  

Have heard from several coaches and players at Clinton, that Ellison told the team yesterday that he is leaving for Powell. 100% done deal Ellison to Powell.

Once again, pure speculation. Quite sure nothing is 100% until an official announcement is made. As I said, wouldn't surprise me, but to put that it's 100% is not accurate and quite irresponsible. Just remember, Gruden was 100% locked in to ut and you see where that went. If it is true, we will all know in January. Until then, everything is pure speculation.

ust remember, Gruden was 100% locked in to ut and you see where that went. If it is true, we will all know in January. Until then, everything is pure speculation.

Which begs the question:  Does the OC from Clinton own property in Powell and is his wife a former Powell cheerleader?  Inquiring minds want to know.   :rolleyes:  :popcorneater:

I know Ellison & I haven't spoken with him, but I did speak with a mutual coaching friend of ours who said he spoke with Eliison last night. According to him there hasn't been an offer but he felt really good about his chances.

I for one would love to see him get the opportunity. Powell would benefit from this hire if it happens.