Peabody Tide Surges Into Tornado Allley UC vs Trenton District Showdown

BigSwo

Alright the weeks preparation is over and the game plans are in place. All that is left to do now is GET IT ON! In less than 24 hrs this game will be under way. Come on Tornadoes light em up. From the first kickoff to the last whistle. Pour on the pressure and never look back. Send a message to everyone who comes to our house to play in the playoffs that WE DO NOT LOSE HERE. It's time to go to the next level. Go Tornadoes.

Oh I see. Well obviously no one from Peabody is going to let that cat out of the bag. Silence however can be a great convictor

UC qb might not play either. Should level the playing field.

Thought you had to disclose "out", "questionable", "doubtful", "probable" by 5:52pm on Thursday.  Anyone have the official link to the injury reports?   :popcorneater:

Thought you had to disclose "o. ut", "questionable", "doubtful", "probable" by 5:52pm on Thursday.  Anyone have the official link to the injury reports?   :popcorneater:

It's probably doubtful and very questionable but not out of the realm of being a likely reality with a certain degree of caution. And that's all I have to say about that.

I know that there will be a game and both teams will have QBs playing and they will both be starters. That's it. That's all I know. On a side note I do find it very interesting that not one poster from Trenton has said a word since this subject has been raised. Hmmmm. Me thinks something is a rye.

Sounds like the Obama administration when they get caught in another Ebola foul up.