Waverly Central @ Hickman County

Wavotiger10

I expect Waverly's offense will be too much for Hickman but it should be a good ballgame if #7 for HC is healthy and able to play. Hickman has a very physical and aggressive line on both sides of the ball. They're skill position players are small and quick. Reminded me alot of the Lewis County squad this year.

After our boys performance against camden.... learning from LC loss. I change my earlier prediction of 8-2 to 9-1 to finish season.

Waverly 48

Hickman 20

I'd keep an eye on Fairview if I were you. Ya'll might just whip the tar out of us but we'll be one of the top 2 teams you've played this season with nothing to lose. This team is leaps and bounds better now than when we played Camden. We can discuss it next week though. Fairview has a very good Page rivalry game to prepare for.

Good luck to both teams.

I'd keep an eye on Fairview if I were you. Ya'll might just whip the tar out of us but we'll be one of the top 2 teams you've played this season with nothing to lose. This team is leaps and bounds better now than when we played Camden. We can discuss it next week though. Fairview has a very good Page rivalry game to prepare for.

Good luck to both teams.

Yep. The next two weeks are going to be tough. It seems like Fairview is getting stronger every week.

No way! This game will be a walk in the park for Waverly 40ish to 0. That would have been Fairview score if they would have put all 4 quarters together instead of 2. And 7 being out they are bad really fall off quick. Waverly better hope Page gets physical with Fairview and beats them up a little or I thimk they may have their hands full on Halloween. Fairview is better than record reflects.

No way! This game will be a walk in the park for Waverly 40ish to 0. That would have been Fairview score if they would have put all 4 quarters together instead of 2. And 7 being out they are bad really fall off quick. Waverly better hope Page gets physical with Fairview and beats them up a little or I thimk they may have their hands full on Halloween. Fairview is better than record reflects.

Most teams are nursing injuries at this point in the season.  I am sure the young man in question if there is a chance he can play, he is getting treatment and rest  in preparation for these final 2 weeks of the regular season.  Hickman County does have a great coaching staff over there and I expect them to be ready to play Waverly Friday night.    With that being said, Waverly by 14.

As for your comment about hoping Page beating up on Fairview. I for one will be rooting for Fairview.  I am glad for their late season push.  They have played hard all season battling through injuries and are reaping the benefits of their hard work now.   99.9% of their fans, athletes, and coaches are class acts in winning and defeat in all sports.  Hard to root against them when you are not playing them. 

FYI, GoingFootballDeep, all teams in 11AA, from top to bottom, are better than their records reflect.

I agree. Yall are on fire and will bring a heck of a game with yall.

Alright Bullpuppyfan24 let's get it going. Waverly shocked the district and state and knocked off the Camden Central Lions 34-31. Hickman County fell to Fairview 28-41. Waverly Central is 7-1 and Hickman is 6-2 I believe. I'm sure this will get pretty interesting.

Waverly Central 44

Hickman County 20

#GoBigBlue!

Just like you thought you were going to march into Lewis county and take the win....... its not gonna happen, Coming to Hickman is tough I see the bullfrogs getting an edge. As the season goes the Bullfrogs are looking better and better I see a great matchup......... Hickman county 21 Waverly 18