Knox Central @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?!!?

• Oak Ridge (8-0)
    • Central (4-4)

Agreed, Powell kids have been through a lot. What should the Cats have done? Played the JV the whole second half? Wait, that's what they did. Maybe pull the starters after one quarter? If so, some "arrogant" poster would have blamed Coach Gaddis for not getting the team ready.

I welcome all posters. Let's just say some "Wildcat fans" will never be happy. And how about the job this staff has done? Particularly Jeff Miner!

. Oh you're saying that TJ Allison didn't play the second half? You were saying that there were no starters in the second half? I hate to sound like Phil Fulmer-But since I was not there I will have to review the tape. Hey, Jeff and the staff have done a great job!! Let me ask you this.. Did ALL of the running backs finally get to play? Edited by Ranger7

. Oh you're saying that TJ Allison didn't play the second half? You were saying that there were no starters in the second half? I hate to sound like Phil Fulmer-But since I was not there I will have to review the tape. Hey, Jeff and the staff have done a great job!! Let me ask you this.. Did ALL of the running backs finally get to play?

Are you implying the starters did play in the second half?

I only listened to the game. I do believe I am saying no starters played in the second half to the best of my knowledge. I do believe I heard Coach Gaddis say the starters only had one play - the kick-off  return. When OR did get an offensive possession Allison was not in the game at running back. The announcers were trying to get the names of all the players on the field from jump in the second half.

Since you asked me - seven running backs - Allison, Nickerson, Hardy, Manookian, Kimbro, Hannah, and Simpson got carries, but no, not ALL the running backs got to play. Why would you be so interested to that? If that was a jab at me personally or any running back related to me, you are continuing to show how little you know about Oak Ridge football this year. He's played  a lot done quite well, I believe.

Edited by OR nole

I was at the game bladerunner and I didn't see Allison in the game at all in the second half. I didn't see a single starter in the game in the second half. I'think you've OR confused with AC. They play their starters the entire game no matter the score. Fox is good but many of his yards are when the game is out of reach. We don't do that bladerunner....at least we didn't against Karns and Powell.

Are you implying the starters did play in the second half?

I only listened to the game. I do believe I am saying no starters played in the second half to the best of my knowledge. I do believe I heard Coach Gaddis say the starters only had one play - the kick-off return. When OR did get an offensive possession Allison was not in the game at running back. The announcers were trying to get the names of all the players on the field from jump in the second half.

Since you asked me - seven running backs - Allison, Nickerson, Hardy, Manookian, Kimbro, Hannah, and Simpson got carries, but no, not ALL the running backs got to play. Why would you be so interested to that? If that was a jab at me personally or any running back related to me, you are continuing to show how little you know about Oak Ridge football this year. He's played a lot done quite well, I believe.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone got to play-Finally.. If he really did take the starters out after the first half -then that is a good thing.. That is all that you can do.

I was at the game bladerunner and I didn't see Allison in the game at all in the second half. I didn't see a single starter in the game in the second half. I'think you've OR confused with AC. They play their starters the entire game no matter the score. Fox is good but many of his yards are when the game is out of reach. We don't do that bladerunner....at least we didn't against Karns and Powell.

AC didnt do that against Karns, Powell or AE...The Clinton, Gibbs and CC were still fairly close games late. The 2 games you are refering to must be Central and Catholic, those are the only 2 that the game was out of reach and Fox was still in the game and in the Central game he had over 200 yards before halftime and ended the game somewhere around 250. He should have been taken out of the game after the first series in the Central game and after halftime against Catholic, that I agree with, but to say he gets many of his yards after the game is out of reach is just ignorant

Thank you Mr. Hart.. I appreciate your input.. And your bowling alley

AC didnt do that against Karns, Powell or AE...The Clinton, Gibbs and CC were still fairly close games late. The 2 games you are refering to must be Central and Catholic, those are the only 2 that the game was out of reach and Fox was still in the game and in the Central game he had over 200 yards before halftime and ended the game somewhere around 250. He should have been taken out of the game after the first series in the Central game and after halftime against Catholic, that I agree with, but to say he gets many of his yards after the game is out of reach is just ignorant

I just wanted to make sure that everyone got to play-Finally.. If he really did take the starters out after the first half -then that is a good thing.. That is all that you can do.

They played at Karns too. I actually think Gaddis takes out his starters too quick when we get a comfortable lead, but that's just me.

When I watch the highlights on TV or when I see a replay Fox is in late in EVERY game. He's good and will pile up lots of yards early on most teams but I don't think it's smart to keep him in late in a game just to add to his stats. Why else would he be in late? Does AC not have any young running backs? I heard on High School Heroes that AC lost a lineman in the Catholic game. Did he get hurt early or late?