Knox Central @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?!!?

• Oak Ridge (8-0)
    • Central (4-4)

When I watch the highlights on TV or when I see a replay Fox is in late in EVERY game. He's good and will pile up lots of yards early on most teams but I don't think it's smart to keep him in late in a game just to add to his stats. Why else would he be in late? Does AC not have any young running backs? I heard on High School Heroes that AC lost a lineman in the Catholic game. Did he get hurt early or late?

Fox didnt play at all in the second half of the AE game, the Clinton, CC and Gibbs games were still pretty good games late. We did lose a lineman, I didnt know we lost him until last Saturday so I am not sure when that happened, I actually think he is a bigger loss than the QB beleive it or not. AC has had a little bit of the injury bug as of late but thats football. AC has a couple young RB's that will make some noise next year and look out for Mason Phillips, he is a freshman and is probably the most naturally gifted runner on the team

Business has been only fair lately but with a plug from bladerunner, it can only improve.

Mr. Hart I have thoroughly enjoyed your bowling alley through the years and very much enjoy the OR sports HOF pictures you have up, too. I've noticed it hasn't been getting the business it used to, but I'm glad like you are that it is getting publicity on coacht, which can only help the business there. Best wishes on the alley and the QB Club. You do a fantastic job with both in my book. Edited by SweetScience

Mr. Hart I have thoroughly enjoyed your bowling alley through the years and very much enjoy the OR sports HOF pictures you have up, too. I've noticed it hasn't been getting the business it used to, but I'm glad like you are that it is getting publicity on coacht, which can only help the business there. Best wishes on the alley and the QB Club. You do a fantastic job with both in NY book.

Mr. Hart I have thoroughly enjoyed your bowling alley through the years and very much enjoy the OR sports HOF pictures you have up, too. I've noticed it hasn't been getting the business it used to, but I'm glad like you are that it is getting publicity on coacht, which can only help the business there. Best wishes on the alley and the QB Club. You do a fantastic job with both in my book.

Lol

Mr. Hart I have thoroughly enjoyed your bowling alley through the years and very much enjoy the OR sports HOF pictures you have up, too. I've noticed it hasn't been getting the business it used to, but I'm glad like you are that it is getting publicity on coacht, which can only help the business there. Best wishes on the alley and the QB Club. You do a fantastic job with both in my book.

agreed!

This game is going to be a struglle for Oak Ridge. The score will appear to be a blow out but the game will be closier than the score indicates. Oak Ridge is pushed for 4 quarters this week, defense is tested and offense scores some late TDs:

Oak Ridge  49

Central        21

BTW, our place kicker/punter has D I written all ove him!

BTW 2, if you know of any players being recruited by UT Chattanooga, tell them to come on down. I'd love to follow some Oak Ridgers in Chattanooga.