Clarksville Rossview visits the SHS Yellow Jackets

TheCommissioner

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31-7 Rossview.....

This game scared me more than HC not b/c I felt they were better but rather I thought they were a bad match-up for the Jackets.....

I expected them to have trouble w/ Rossview's offense but I didnt expect the Jackets to have so much trouble scoring.....

Jackets reading their press clippings a little too much?

I am a Rossview parent, didn't see this board until tonight. I attended the game. Rossview put a physical whipping on a good team in Springfield. It was an old fashion a- kicking, similar to what Rossview put on CHS this year. Isaiah Thomas taught some football tonight.

Good luck in the play-offs.....lol

I am a Rossview parent, didn't see this board until tonight. I attended the game. Rossview put a physical whipping on a good team in Springfield. It was an old fashion a- kicking, similar to what Rossview put on CHS this year. Isaiah Thomas taught some football tonight.

Yep, you handed our hat to us.  Lambert could have score a 100 on us if he had wanted to.  We had no answer for Johnson he  had  to have gone over 200 yards against us.  Couldn't bring him down.  Way too much shoulder and arm tackling by us.  We looked for like we were tackling air at times. Your  #7 at QB is a punishing runner as well and  #70 was a man on both sides of the line.  Good luck in the playoffs.  Hope your receiver wasn't hurt too badly.  Hate seeing anyone carted off the field.

Edited by TheCommissioner

Jackets reading their press clippings a little too much?

not sure if it was that or what was going on.  Team seemed lifeless tonight and never was able to get the big crowd into the game.  At times it was as quiet as a church service.  Hope we haven't peaked too soon.  I want to see the Jackets back that played against Henry County.

Hey Commish,

Do you think losing to the Pats, deflated the Jackets some?

Not sure................we have been flat two games in a row.  We played so well against the Big Red and haven't looked the same since.  Here is hoping that we play well next Thursday against the Wildcats of Clarksville High and end the year on a high note and go into the playoffs with a 8-2 record and a little Mo on our side.  Sure would like to get a first round playoff win for a change.

Edited by TheCommissioner

It would be in Clarksville's interest for the Jackets to lose, But I could never bring myself to root for Rossview.

Go Jackets!

Good Luck in the playoffs this year.  Maybe you will win your first playoff game ever this year