Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

Gameday finally! 1/2 against Page. 3/4's against Spring Hill. All 4 quarters tonight Bobcats.... :thumb:

By the way. Them sho are some nice O & D sheets O........ :o

Hey, Old Man.  It'd be nice if y'all could beat them tigers tonight, so my Eagles can get a 4 seed and host a first round game.  Think you can take care of that for me?  I'd really appreciate it.  redthumb.gif

By the way, I think that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) might put Macon in quad 3 and push both Giles and Marshall east into quad 2 with Sissy Mountain.  :popcorneater:

Hey, Old Man.  It'd be nice if y'all could beat them tigers tonight, so my Eagles can get a 4 seed and host a first round game.  Think you can take care of that for me?  I'd really appreciate it.  redthumb.gif

By the way, I think that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) might put Macon in quad 3 and push both Giles and Marshall east into quad 2 with Sissy Mountain.  :popcorneater:

We are a working on it Troll!

I'm thinking the same thing. Unless we schedule regular season this just might be our last chance to butt heads. I would enjoy the trip up on that little hill. Might even bring some of that "Troll Turf" back for a souvenir..... :o

We are a working on it Troll!

I'm thinking the same thing. Unless we schedule regular season this just might be our last chance to butt heads. I would enjoy the trip up on that little hill. Might even bring some of that "Troll Turf" back for a souvenir..... :o

The season starts now.

If we both make it that far, I'll pop the lid on that "special jar", and we'll pass it around. ;)

Ready or not here it is... Gameday!!! Sworn rivals will face off tonight in what I think will be a physical game. @WOMG - we actually have had really big crowds this year. I know, I have been lonely the past few years by myself. Lol. Spoke to Chris Walker this morning, and he told me there is no way the Tigers will overlook giles. Says that the bobcats are better than their record shows. He knows how important a Win will be, and what a loss will mean for GC. He said the hard hat is packed, and it's time to grind it out!!! Go Blue!!!

Edited by Tiger_4_life

It's going to be a good game if Walt was able to motivate the guys. Havn't been to practice last couple of days but I heard good things. Also heard Walt is on a two year contract and tonight matters a lot and so does the playoffs if we win and make it into them!

Motivation - Check

Practice - Check

Tonight matters - Check

Playoffs - Check

So close to being perfect. Keep Trying.....wrong.gif

Sounds like a plan. I'll bring a local jar. We can mix them. Chances are it will be 3 or 4 days before either one of us regains mental clarity to even know who won......200.gif

OK....lets clarify a couple things here.  I know for a fact the "Jars" over in the mountains are far superior to the "jars" in the mid-state.  So for God Sake don't go mixing that stuff.  So first, mountain jar.............secondly.....it really won't matter.....it could be a jar of Dolly's green beans and you won't know the difference.