Harpeth 4-4 at Westmoreland 6-2

64NB95

I think that these last few games may provide Westmoreland with a great opportunity to fine tune their passing attack before the elimination rounds begin. Don't you SteamRoller and Postman?

I would love to see the passing game get going. Last season when these two teams played. Motown's passing looked very good, but I still see us running the ball. We will see what the coaches have in mind Friday night. Definitely need to get passing going if the Eagles plan on winning in the playoffs.

WHS offense is capable of big points, but it seems most of the BIG plays this year have come from the running game.  That being said, the clock runs, shortens the games, and doesn't set up for a BIG scoring game.  Im sure the coaches are happy with the wins and being able to run the ball whenever they want.  I don't disagree about the passing game, it needs to be sharpened up bc to make a deep run in playoffs, there is going to come a point where you need it.

So, here is the question?  You would think with WHS stats, that a team would say "We are going to stop the run and force you to beat us throwing the ball"  Do you think WHS can do that if needed?

Thoughts?