Livingston Academy(7-1) vs CAK(4-4)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they are good, we'll see how good come playoff time. I'm not sure LA makes it out of the 2nd round of the playoffs. I think if a team can somewhat shut down your run game, and limit the long runs, they stand an excellent chance at beating LA.

I'm hoping to get another shot at Hixson if we both get to the second round. I think we can beat them in a rematch. They are the only team all year who has been able to move the ball on us. Your not going to beat us if you can't score a lot! But we have to win that 1st round game 1st!

I'm hoping to get another shot at Hixson if we both get to the second round. I think we can beat them in a rematch. They are the only team all year who has been able to move the ball on us. Your not going to beat us if you can't score a lot! But we have to win that 1st round game 1st!

Yeah I agree, and it looks like yall may get the chance to play them in the second round if Bertier's projections holds true. The winner of Hixson/DC would play the winner of LA/Chatt Central.

Oldcatfan, how will DC match up with Hixson if that's who we play in the 1st round of the playoffs. Who are their best players.

I didn't go to the game but listened on the radio. If memory serves me correctly, they have some very fast running backs and keep it on the ground. This may be another game I'm thinking of...hard to keep them separated at my age...but I think they only completed one pass. They evidently defend the run very well too. Linder only had 79 yards in the game. Think we passed for around 200 on them though. Linder ran wild on you guys and I think they have a couple about as fast as him.  I think it would be a very tough draw for you guys.