Boyd Buc Vs Silverdale

orangeslice13

As an ex school administrator it is appalling to constantly put another school down.. Shooting birds, acusing other schools of cheating, taking about Dii and money and what it means to Boyd, and now cops. Some things are just better off left unsaid. I hope others do not think you speak for the Boyd nation.

Check into it.

I've been clear that I'm just a dad and I have no say in anything that happens at Boyd. I have strong opinions and speak my mind freely. You don't like it.....too bad.

Be man enough to come back an let us know what you find out when you look into it

We should be in D2.

We have kids on aid. They just aren't playing sports.

The reality is it would be very difficult scheduling for sports like Baseball and basketball. Too bad we can't go in football only.

Edit. Look for me if you come to the game Crow. I've met a bunch of the posters here and would love to put a face with your name.

Edited by orangeslice13

We should be in D2.

The reality is it would be very difficult scheduling for sports like Baseball and basketball. Too bad we can't go in football only.

Edit. Look for me if you come to the game Crow. I've met a bunch of the posters here and would love to put a face with your name.

Just hackin' on ya slice. Mostly in response to the fellow taking you to task about your posts. If I make it down I'll let ya know here in the T.

We should be in D2.

It would be easy to schedule Silverdale, Chattanooga Grace, CCS, Notre Dame and possibly Tennessee Christian from Cleveland if and when they join the TSSAA (or non district if they don't join), also Hamilton Heights and the homeschool group in non league games.

It would be easy to schedule Silverdale, Chattanooga Grace, CCS, Notre Dame and possibly Tennessee Christian from Cleveland if and when they join the TSSAA (or non district if they don't join), also Hamilton Heights and the homeschool group in non league games.

It would be fine if we all went. But if you go it alone then it does become a travail nightmare.

I do like the idea of a D3 (as I've said in other threads) for small privates not offering aid.

The Division II small league doesn't look any more competitive than what the Division I private schools would offer. I am not sure it makes that big of a difference unless you start bringing them in from Atlanta and Canada.

I don't think Boyd would try to bring in anyone. It would be more about not losing the kids we have going into highschool.

And you're correct. We played FRA to an OT loss this year and missed some early opportunities against DCA that could have made that one interesting. We can compete in D2 now

It's not all about football though.