The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

oh no then, they were loaded in 2009. I stand corrected.

You said Blade had zero D1 players when he coached at OR. Again I was simply pointing out that he did. So you GI back to the same old diatribe when you're made to look like a fool and proven wrong. Now answer G.I. Joes question honestly and truthfully. How did you think we would be after Blade left after the 2012 season when we lost 23 seniors? I bet money Blade didn't think he would be 9-0 if he had of stayed at OR. He saw the writing on the wall that we didn't have a lot of talent in the wings so he got ghost. Joe comes in and 2 years later we are 9-0. Joe knows what it takes to build a program back up. Give credit where due.

You said Blade had zero D1 players when he coached at OR. Again I was simply pointing out that he did. So you GI back to the same old diatribe when you're made to look like a fool and proven wrong. Now answer G.I. Joes question honestly and truthfully. How did you think we would be after Blade left after the 2012 season when we lost 23 seniors? I bet money Blade didn't think he would be 9-0 if he had of stayed at OR. He saw the writing on the wall that we didn't have a lot of talent in the wings so he got ghost. Joe comes in and 2 years later we are 9-0. Joe knows what it takes to build a program back up. Give credit where due.

Sweet....I sure hope you don't hold your breath while waiting on bladerunner to give Gaddis credit for anything!!  Eh.......

And I thought I was bad....lol  This should be a good game AC has some issues they are dealing with but im sure the coaches will have AC ready  come Thursday.  Ranger who cares about Blade he is gone lets start talking about AC and OR...lol You think being on Thursday night will hurt attendance?

Remember the wah, wah, wah when I said "no starters" played in the second half against Powell. That guy kept on and on about Brandon Bonds playing ONE play in the second half. If I wasn't correct to the nth degree, I was wrong. And I was. My son used to argue with me like that. He was six at the time.

No D1 players?

Back to this weeks game. I like Oak Ridge's chances. Actually, I like our chances a lot. IF Oak Ridge wins obviously a 10-0 regular season.

Did anyone other than QB dad call it?

Nope I don't think so. I remember everybody saying their was no way we would go undefeated. Its been a lot of fun this year and I hope it continues Thur night.

Remember the wah, wah, wah when I said "no starters" played in the second half against Powell. That guy kept on and on about Brandon Bonds playing ONE play in the second half. If I wasn't correct to the nth degree, I was wrong. And I was. My son used to argue with me like that. He was six at the time.

No D1 players?

That's why I think the troll is a young child or a female. Never known of a grown man that loves to bicker like IT does.