The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

I can respect that dont wanna abandon what got you to this point...

I honestly don't know what to expect from our offense. We are running the ball better than we were early in the season and our offense has gotten better. We seem to be spreading the ball around pretty well but our improvement on offense has been in the area of the ground game. I have no idea what this game holds though.

I would like to hear unbiased reasons from both sides fans and why they think the team they pick in this matchup will win And why they think so. Unbiased.

SS ………One has to be honest in all aspects; be true to thy self. OR has the size and are apparently healthy. The kicker alone would make a difference in a close game and keeping him away from his range all night would be……….Awesome! But of course that is asking too much. Blocking the kicks would be……Awesome but again asking too much. OR has a great head coach. Catholic pretty much well took care of the Mavs; shut down Fox scoring and with the talent OR has one would have to assume OR will cruise. I am just hoping for an injury free game for both teams as they prepare for the playoffs.

It would have really been nice for the Mavs to have won back to back district championships for the first time in History but unfortunately OR had to be in the way. Maybe Fox, Company and the defense can somehow pull off a major upset and make all of us eat CROW! ïŠ It is of course not out of character for those Mavericks!

GO MAVERICKS!

SS ………One has to be honest in all aspects; be true to thy self. OR has the size and are apparently healthy. The kicker alone would make a difference in a close game and keeping him away from his range all night would be……….Awesome! But of course that is asking too much. Blocking the kicks would be……Awesome but again asking too much. OR has a great head coach. Catholic pretty much well took care of the Mavs; shut down Fox scoring and with the talent OR has one would have to assume OR will cruise. I am just hoping for an injury free game for both teams as they prepare for the playoffs.

It would have really been nice for the Mavs to have won back to back district championships for the first time in History but unfortunately OR had to be in the way. Maybe Fox, Company and the defense can somehow pull off a major upset and make all of us eat CROW! ïŠ It is of course not out of character for those Mavericks!

GO MAVERICKS!

Good points Seahawks, thanks. It's GAMEDAY!!!!!! Going here with my final prediction. OR 28 AC 17. As I have been saying I do believe ST & Defense will be the difference in this one. I hope it is an injury and personal foul free game. Best wishes to the Maverick faithful and I hope everyone has safe travels.

Normally, on game day, I change my pick to a blow out but not today. I firmly believe Oak Ridge will win. Fox will get his yards and a couple of scores but it will be difficult for him. I love the Wildcat's ability to run to the ball and play solid assignment defense.

On offense, we can hit them with a passing QB or a running QB. The runningbacks are all tough and can shift their way through traffic. The WRs are a dangerous group. Tall and athletic or small and fast.

The OL and DL were called out last night by Coach Gaddis on his show. He said they were either whipped last season or barely held their own. You can imagine how fired up they will be as units to work together to control the line of scrimmage. Depth is a plus here where we don't have to use guys both ways.

Special teams are really special this year for OR. Brandon Nickle is a weapon on kick-offs and field goals. Bonds is a threat to go the distance everytime he touches the ball. Minor will put serious pressure on the punter.

Oak Ridge has done a good job in the area of taking care of the football and getting take aways. Penalties have only been a problem in one game thus far.

Final score....this week it doesn't matter. Oak Ridge just has to get ONE more point than Anderson County to win it. The Cats get that one point and finish the regular season 10 - 0.

RWR

Willie

Normally, on game day, I change my pick to a blow out but not today. I firmly believe Oak Ridge will win. Fox will get his yards and a couple of scores but it will be difficult for him. I love the Wildcat's ability to run to the ball and play solid assignment defense.

On offense, we can hit them with a passing QB or a running QB. The runningbacks are all tough and can shift their way through traffic. The WRs are a dangerous group. Tall and athletic or small and fast.

The OL and DL were called out last night by Coach Gaddis on his show. He said they were either whipped last season or barely held their own. You can imagine how fired up they will be as units to work together to control the line of scrimmage. Depth is a plus here where we don't have to use guys both ways.

Special teams are really special this year for OR. Brandon Nickle is a weapon on kick-offs and field goals. Bonds is a threat to go the distance everytime he touches the ball. Minor will put serious pressure on the punter.

Oak Ridge has done a good job in the area of taking care of the football and getting take aways. Penalties have only been a problem in one game thus far.

Final score....this week it doesn't matter. Oak Ridge just has to get ONE more point than Anderson County to win it. The Cats get that one point and finish the regular season 10 - 0.

RWR

Willie

Great analysis!