The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

Me too. Since Gaddis is stupid and his staff is stupid,I'd love to see what some smart coaches could do.

Dont take that the wrong way. Oak Ridge has some D1 talent and Gaddis is a great coach. Good luck next week. I seen Central beat Gibbs so that might put AC in quad 2. Might get a rematch and don't look forward to that Edited by BEAMERBALLMAVERICK

I think OR, West AC and SD this years playoffs should be up for grabs. OR depth might be the edge. AC was right with West last year and I think West was a bit better last year. West is big play team much like OR. So in the above order; any given night or nights any of these teams could get a ticket to the State. Winning it is another story.

Either way. Congrats to AC on a great season. I enjoy BS'ing with AC fans. They are a classy fanbase. Hats off to your team. They're very strong and tough. I enjoy watching Fox run the ball. Mr. Fox if you read this he is a great kid and an impressive RB. I don't know where he will go, but I plan to follow his college career. Let him know he has made a fan of an OR supporter. I could say the same for #2 also. If my conversation with Gaddis a few weeks ago is any indicator AC will remain on the schedule, which is great. I think we have a good little rivalry going myself and I am glad it will continue. I look forward to more battles in the future. Barring a few little shoving matches last night, which is expected I saw a lot of great sportsmanship. Players from both teams patting each other on the helmet and helping one another up. It doesn't get any better than that. Unless you guys are playing us I will be rooting for you the rest of the way.

Edited by SweetScience

Either way. Congrats to AC on a great season. I enjoy BS'ing with AC fans. They are a classy fanbase. Hats off to your team. They're very strong and tough. I enjoy watching Fox run the ball. Mr. Fox if you read this he is a great kid and an impressive RB. I don't know where he will go, but I plan to follow his college career. Let him know he has made a fan of an OR supporter. I could say the same for #2 also. If my conversation with Gaddis a few weeks ago is any indicator AC will remain on the schedule, which is great. I think we have a good little rivalry going myself and I am glad it will continue. I look forward to more battles in the future. Barring a few little shoving matches last night, which is expected I saw a lot of great sportsmanship. Players from both teams patting each other on the helmet and helping one another up. It doesn't get any better than that. Unless you guys are playing us I will be rooting for you the rest of the way.

Same here, SS. It always gets a little chippy in such a hard fought game but you can tell there's mutual respect. I hope the series continues too. I've enjoyed these past few years even though we only got you once in the past six years. Some close games nonetheless.

Same here, SS. It always gets a little chippy in such a hard fought game but you can tell there's mutual respect. I hope the series continues too. I've enjoyed these past few years even though we only got you once in the past six years. Some close games nonetheless.

Yes sir. Some very hard fought tough ballgames. And I think that will continue with what we both have coming up. AC has solidified themselves as a really good program who can beat any team on a given night. And when you play them you know you have been in a tough hard hitting affair, that's for sure. I consider y'all a bigger rival right now than I do Clinton even though we have played y'all much less historically, simply because the games for the most part the games are always close and hard fought. No knock on Clinton, but I can't really say the same for them recently (even though they seem to be on the way up) Sorry 92Dragon if you read this lol. Also, has anybody noticed ranger7 aka bladerunner has just totally disappeared? Hope he is ok lol

Yes sir. Some very hard fought tough ballgames. And I think that will continue with what we both have coming up. AC has solidified themselves as a really good program who can beat any team on a given night. And when you play them you know you have been in a tough hard hitting affair, that's for sure. I consider y'all a bigger rival right now than I do Clinton even though we have played y'all much less historically, simply because the games for the most part the games are always close and hard fought. No knock on Clinton, but I can't really say the same for them recently (even though they seem to be on the way up) Sorry 92Dragon if you read this lol. Also, has anybody noticed ranger7 aka bladerunner has just totally disappeared? Hope he is ok lol

Hmmmm, now that you mention it, both are missing in action! Not sure what to make of that, lolol.

I think our coach would rather keep OR on the schedule than some other teams - at least I hope so. I think we're both going to have some good teams in the next few years. Lots of talent coming up for both programs.

Hmmmm, now that you mention it, both are missing in action! Not sure what to make of that, lolol.

I think our coach would rather keep OR on the schedule than some other teams - at least I hope so. I think we're both going to have some good teams in the next few years. Lots of talent coming up for both programs.

Did Norris win the MS title in their respective division?

Did Norris win the MS title in their respective division?

Well, yes and no. They were undefeated but a couple of teams forfeited cause they were afraid to play. Really weird shite. They played Notre Dame and a couple of others and hammered them too. They were VERY strong and things are looking very good for the Mavs. They are switching conferences next year. I think they're going to be with Robertsville after this year.

Well, yes and no. They were undefeated but a couple of teams forfeited cause they were afraid to play. Really weird shite. They played Notre Dame and a couple of others and hammered them too. They were VERY strong and things are looking very good for the Mavs. They are switching conferences next year. I think they're going to be with Robertsville after this year.

Wow. That's awesome. Robertsville should be down next year. They are losing their studs, but good for our upcoming frosh team.

I am assured this will always be mutual SS. OR put AC on the map

with such a grand and great winning tradition. So all of

Anderson County should have at least a respect for the wildcats.

I know I do!

I would not even second guess Oak Ridge being on the schedule.

I am confident they will be there. The talent and professional

coaching that comes from OR would only benefit the Mavs coaching staff for a run at 4A state.

I am assured this will always be mutual SS. OR put AC on the map

with such a grand and great winning tradition. So all of

Anderson County should have at least a respect for the wildcats.

I know I do!

I would not even second guess Oak Ridge being on the schedule.

I am confident they will be there. The talent and professional

coaching that comes from OR would only benefit the Mavs coaching staff for a run at 4A state.

Very good point! We need OR on the schedule to help us get ready in 4A!