The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

What makes ya think that Double S? ORK must be getting in your ear. He is a closet West fan I think.

No. He isn't a West closet fan. He is just friends with a lot of folks from there. About the West/OR game if it does happen. I think they would and should be favored to win because they did go to the state last year and have proven themselves like G.I. said. I think we can play with them. I also think they would have trouble with Tee, but most teams do. If I was a betting man I would pick West, but we could very well pull it out too. Its all about matchups.

This is just shocking to me.... 2 All State kids back there and this seems to be their weakness.

All I know is the Govs had over 150 yards passing on them in the 1st half against their starters. And that was with their field being a slippery mud hole. You figure that Oak Ridge ought to have some success against them seeing as they have a D-1 receiver.

A lot of what I read on here is.... poor AC and their injuries....how proud we are of AC....if that's all OR has.....if only AC had their QB.....and the list is even longer. I'll tell you something and I don't care if anyone agrees.....WE WON and we didn't play our best. OR wins this game whether AC has their QB or not. If we play our best then the score is more like 42-7.....but I'll take 28-16 or even 7-6 any day!  Now I do think AC is very good and very tough but I'll stand by this post....enough is enough!

A lot of what I read on here is.... poor AC and their injuries....how proud we are of AC....if that's all OR has.....if only AC had their QB.....and the list is even longer. I'll tell you something and I don't care if anyone agrees.....WE WON and we didn't play our best. OR wins this game whether AC has their QB or not. If we play our best then the score is more like 42-7.....but I'll take 28-16 or even 7-6 any day! Now I do think AC is very good and very tough but I'll stand by this post....enough is enough!

Hahahaha you're berating your own fans. You have a little of that ranger feller in you lulz!