The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

I think both teams made it out of game with no major injuries. Playoff time. what did you think of AC's team

Very tough, hard nosed, strong, and never say die attitude. Some people were picking us to win by 20. I knew better. Just read my old posts on this thread. I knew AC would come to play no matter what has been going on there. Defending district champs on their home field. That's all that needs to be said.

Their is nobody like him in terms of motivation. Some better x and o coaches are out there (Heck, Gillum may even be better than him in that regard), but no coach can capture an entire city and fanbase like Coach G. And it has only begun. Usually it takes a new staff 3 years to really get things going. It has only taken him 2.

I agree. I believe the guy was MADE to coach here in OR. He is a PERFECT fit !!

Great Game.RWR.10-0.I thought the Mavs looked good.Some great play calling for the Mavs.That fake swing pass to Fox then passed it down the middle was great.Hope Oak Ridge steals that.The future for Oak Ridge this year and the next 5 years could be alot of fun.U can just tell Oak Ridge has alot of room to grow and thats great when your 10-0.Go Wildcats.Tee Higgins is beast.Just get him the ball and let him take us to State

Great Game.RWR.10-0.I thought the Mavs looked good.Some great play calling for the Mavs.That fake swing pass to Fox then passed it down the middle was great.Hope Oak Ridge steals that.The future for Oak Ridge this year and the next 5 years could be alot of fun.U can just tell Oak Ridge has alot of room to grow and thats great when your 10-0.Go Wildcats.Tee Higgins is beast.Just get him the ball and let him take us to State

And I just found out we swept every championship game in the Boy's Club. 4 game sweep. OR teams won Pee-Wee's all the way to the Hopper's. Just thought I would throw that in there lol. Future looks bright.

I think both teams made it out of game with no major injuries. Playoff time. what did you think of AC's team

Taking nothing away from OR as I knew what they had and have.

More impressed with the defense but again I think we all expected

that from OR.

I am very impressed with the Mavs football players. This is another

tough crew from AC. Just wish we could have had a better situation

of circumstances but that’s football. Anyways it is a new season now and the Mavs get a second chance and usually when they get a

second chance they really improve. Looking forward to the playoffs

and it will be real nice if we get to meet OR again too.

And I just found out we swept every championship game in the Boy's Club. 4 game sweep. OR teams won Pee-Wee's all the way to the Hopper's. Just thought I would throw that in there lol. Future looks bright.

Wow thats great.And the 2 studs from Rville.Oak Ridge will win state next year.They even have a shot this year