The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

Yep. We always bucked up and held them when they got close, though and that's what counts. That one stop on 4th down was massive. What a hit by #35. He about took #2's head off. Great game by both teams. Neil do you know if anything is wrong with Middleton? Didn't play 2nd half on defense? I noticed when they brought big Isaac in at DT #72 the sledding got a little bit tougher on them. That was a huge difference when he came into the game.

They were subbing a lot on the D line, mid-3rd quarter on.  He was sick earlier this week, so that may have been a factor.  Actually, the big guy was on offense in the 4th quarter, so I don't think it was much.  He looked pretty good after the game to me.

No doubt about the field position. That is the thing that worried me the most. Our drives would stall after beginning on the 20. And we have it to y'all most times past the 50. You all have a pretty good punter too.

I really thought it was huge at the end of the 1st half.  AC just ran out of time.  It would have been a different game with a TD there.

I really thought it was huge at the end of the 1st half. AC just ran out of time. It would have been a different game with a TD there.

I think that's right. I was proud of our FG kicker though to get the 3. We also needed to score on the first drive of the second half because after that we started to wear down.

OR football is BACK!!!!!  Gaddis is BACK!!!!!  The atmosphere of the 70s,80, and 90s is BACK!!!!!  The fan base is BACK!!!!!  The pride is BACK!!!!!  Did anyone here Gaddis's talk to the team after the game? I was one of many right there when he spoke. He LOVES this place, and with very few exceptions WE LOVE HIM!!!!!  He's just got a way....he just has a way!!!!!!!

Gaddis is a great motivator I believe AC coaches and OR respects each other both great coaches. Your players are huge.

Their is nobody like him in terms of motivation. Some better x and o coaches are out there (Heck, Gillum may even be better than him in that regard), but no coach can capture an entire city and fanbase like Coach G. And it has only begun. Usually it takes a new staff 3 years to really get things going. It has only taken him 2.