The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

I am assured this will always be mutual SS. OR put AC on the map

with such a grand and great winning tradition. So all of

Anderson County should have at least a respect for the wildcats.

I know I do!

I would not even second guess Oak Ridge being on the schedule.

I am confident they will be there. The talent and professional

coaching that comes from OR would only benefit the Mavs coaching staff for a run at 4A state.

+1 Seahawks. Thanks man. I hope the ferry ride was grand.

I think the Mavs can make a run for a title in 4A in the next 3-4 years. Would be awesome for that program and fanbase to finally reach the mountain top.

It sure would! We almost made it once before. We should have but that's a long story lol! It will be a tough district but I welcome it. I think 3-4 years will be the tale. There will be some good football played one way or the other! As I said, if we can keep OR on the schedule with what y'all have it will only help.

Yes sir. Some very hard fought tough ballgames. And I think that will continue with what we both have coming up. AC has solidified themselves as a really good program who can beat any team on a given night. And when you play them you know you have been in a tough hard hitting affair, that's for sure. I consider y'all a bigger rival right now than I do Clinton even though we have played y'all much less historically, simply because the games for the most part the games are always close and hard fought. No knock on Clinton, but I can't really say the same for them recently (even though they seem to be on the way up) Sorry 92Dragon if you read this lol. Also, has anybody noticed ranger7 aka bladerunner has just totally disappeared? Hope he is ok

C'mon man, continue to ignore. When CoachT or the mods look in on our insanity we can't be inviting the problem.

Few more hours until the brackets come out!

Edited by OR nole

you mean did we notice how everything became good natured and oozing a classy sportsmanship? No conflict or anger or how our 10-0 coaching staff wasn't ripped for no reason? how there have been no lies, sarcasm, exaggerations, or personal innuendo? yes, I think we noticed. Remember the Golden Rule. This has been fun the last few days,

Keep your eyes open for GladiatorJ or some other alias soon.

Ahhhhh.....GladiatorJ.....Yep, I recall that guy.

Ahhhhh.....GladiatorJ.....Yep, I recall that guy.

I looked up his posts. here for only a month and posed leading questions for that guy and was opposed to catswild. it was him.

During the most recent meltdown bladerunner and ranger7 were online at the same time. Hence the Tyler Durden (Fight Club)  reference.

now I will continue to ignore.

Edited by OR nole

I looked up his posts. here for only a month and posed leading questions for that guy and was opposed to catswild. it was him.

During the most recent meltdown bladerunner and ranger7 were online at the same time. Hence the Tyler Durden (Fight Club)  reference.

now I will continue to ignore.

There's no telling how many aliases he has. And who is Tyler Durden??

Very good point! We need OR on the schedule to help us get ready in 4A!

True! LOL I am just saying it does not hurt to have a Team with the

caliber of OR and being next door to rub shoulders with. What better way to figure out your assets and liabilities. You know get a

benchmark so you can create a formula to be better.

I sure do hope AC will keep OR on schedule. We may not necessarily compete every year but what we learn may be more valuable. Just

my two and half cents with or without the Shine…LoL :)

True! LOL I am just saying it does not hurt to have a Team with the

caliber of OR and being next door to rub shoulders with. What better way to figure out your assets and liabilities. You know get a

benchmark so you can create a formula to be better.

I sure do hope AC will keep OR on schedule. We may not necessarily compete every year but what we learn may be more valuable. Just

my two and half cents with or without the Shine…LoL :)

Non shine induced posts are always nice!!!! lol

+1 Seahawks. Thanks man. I hope the ferry ride was grand.

Well just being honest! You guys have a great program that many

admire. Maybe the Mavs can do the same in 4A. It would be great to see OR 5A state champs and AC 4A state champs………LOL wishful dreaming…..for AC especially with the 4A format. geezzze

Well just being honest! You guys have a great program that many

admire. Maybe the Mavs can do the same in 4A. It would be great to see OR 5A state champs and AC 4A state champs………LOL wishful dreaming…..for AC especially with the 4A format. geezzze

Well, y'all have a great 8th grade class coming up, so you never know. Fulton and Catholic can be beaten. Fulton got taken to the wire by Carter tonight. Granted they played like ish, but if they ever play like that a good team like AC can take advantage of it. Carter wasn't good enough to. Never say never. If you do you are already beaten before the first snap of the ball. That's why most teams lose to Maryville. They go into the game knowing they will probably get beat. JMO.

Edited by SweetScience