Fairview @ Waverly

FBHIGHWAY

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wavo, were you there tonight?

Nope but I was...sat on the Waverly side to avoid those awful visitor bleachers..  Your defense looked great tonight very pro-active...I hate read and react bs I like fly to the ball and kill.The jackets were swarming it tonight they were ready and played fast,, congrats

Nope but I was...sat on the Waverly side to avoid those awful visitor bleachers.. Your defense looked great tonight very pro-active...I hate read and react bs I like fly to the ball and kill.The jackets were swarming it tonight they were ready and played fast,, congrats

Thanks! They did play well. I may be around for the Camden/Waverly rematch. Edited by Jacketman89

Wavo Fairview and cpa will be on same side of bracket. Second round game.

We have to get through round 1 first.

Looking like we will have our hands full with a very tough Westmoreland team, in their house. They were young and riddled with injury when we faced them last year, and still gave us a good game. This year is the opposite. We're the young team trying to pull the upset. They have a rabid poster on the T. The Postman will keep it live all week. He's a lot of fun.

Edited by Jacketman89

I enjoyed the game. Our offensive line couldnt hold off the jackets long enuf to let jonathon make a play happen. Good job guys.

first half i agree. very even matchup on the line with speed. hot was open tho first half. coach mc lit a fire at half and the line gave him plenty of time in the 2nd half. turnovers was our downfall last nite. 

Keeping the Tiger offense off of the field was a huge goal for us. We knew what a threat they were. I hope you guys do well in the playoffs. Looked to me like you guys had lots of unused weapons on the field last night. Coach will have to get them more involved for y'all to make a deep run.

Edited by Jacketman89