Richland at Wayne County

wildcat89

Its good to win and get it over with.  I really hope the schedule goes back to the way it always was with the region coming back.

According to the website, South Fulton won last night, which puts them into the playoffs and Moore County and Jo Byrns as the first two teams out.  So, we'll be in Quad 3. NCS-Clarksville Acad and Huntland-MTCS tonight will determine our seed and who we play. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to win and get it over with. I really hope the schedule goes back to the way it always was with the region coming back.

According to the website, South Fulton won last night, which puts them into the playoffs and Moore County and Jo Byrns as the first two teams out. So, we'll be in Quad 3. NCS-Clarksville Acad and Huntland-MTCS tonight will determine our seed and who we play.

Yep, quad 3 it is. Columbia will have a bye. We could have a bye with an NCS and Huntland lose. They would both have to lose though. If both teams win, then we'll be traveling all throughout the playoffs. I wonder which team from quad 2 will be moved to quad 3. My guess would be Gordonsville.

Yep, quad 3 it is. Columbia will have a bye. We could have a bye with an NCS and Huntland lose. They would both have to lose though. If both teams win, then we'll be traveling all throughout the playoffs. I wonder which team from quad 2 will be moved to quad 3. My guess would be Gordonsville.

Yeah I figure we'll host either Clarksville Acad. or Gordonsville in the first round, which honestly is a pretty tough draw for a first round game.  If we were playing by the old rules which the TSSAA is going back to next year, we wouldn't face either team until at least the second round.

Edited by 1RT

Yeah I figure we'll host either Clarksville Acad. or Gordonsville in the first round, which honestly is a pretty tough draw for a first round game. If we were playing by the old rules which the TSSAA is going back to next year, we wouldn't face either team until at least the second round.

Won't know for sure until after tonight but I don't think Clarksville Academy is anything to worry about.

Haven't looked at anything about playoffs but why does a four seed travel to a sixth seed? What determines that? Assuming were a 4 and play a 6.

Number 10 for Richland was without a doubt the smallest high school player that I have ever seen. What was great about is that he didn't get the memo and didn't seem to care about his size. My hats off to him. I'll bet he did not weigh 100 pounds. I'm not making fun of him. I enjoyed watching him play.