Richland at Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne County is exactly where I thought they would be this season. Those younger backs will be tough in the future. Wayne County will make more noise in 2015.

Those young backs are juniors, the thing that worries me is next year WC will have to replace every lineman that we're starting at the beginning of the year. Some have already been replaced due to injury.

If all the teams that are in now make it in. WC will be in quad 4. There are 7 teams in quad 1 and 5 in quad 4 as of now. WC is the farthest team west in quad 3. Like you said, if WC does go west we'll get a bye first round and probably play the winner of Humbolt and Bruceton.

After looking over the playoff picture, I don't see it changing any.

WC is barely farther west than Clarksville acad. but they are closer to teams in quad 4 mileage wise so WC or CA will go west its a toss up no way to tell with tssaa 

Those young backs are juniors, the thing that worries me is next year WC will have to replace every lineman that we're starting at the beginning of the year. Some have already been replaced due to injury.

If not for the injuries I think this year could have been yeally special however the Injuries have provided valuable playinf time for younger lineman. .if a couple more big bodys step up in 70 and 71,s shoes next year may be the year.thats aaking alot thou those 2 are very valuable. Did any of this make sense im hevely medicated rught now Edited by wboro33

If all the teams that are in now make it in. WC will be in quad 4. There are 7 teams in quad 1 and 5 in quad 4 as of now. WC is the farthest team west in quad 3. Like you said, if WC does go west we'll get a bye first round and probably play the winner of Humbolt and Bruceton.

After looking over the playoff picture, I don't see it changing any.

Does the South Fulton vs. Greenfield winner bump out Moore County?  If so, you guys will stay in quad 3.

Does the South Fulton vs. Greenfield winner bump out Moore County? If so, you guys will stay in quad 3.

South Fulton would have to win. I checked it out that's the only way to change things. It all depends on that game.

Here are the scenarios that are possible: 1) South Fulton wins and quad 4 gains their 6th team. Quad 3 will then be short with only 5. Therefore, a team from quad 1 will be pushed to quad 2 and one from quad 2 to quad 3.

2) Moore Co stays in and it stays like it is. Quad 4 will be short a team. Therefor pushing one team from 1-2, 2-3, 3-4. The two teams that are farthest west are Wayne Co and Clarksville Acd. Now the Tssaa goes by a geographic stand point. Which would put WC in quad 4. If they'll do that, well we just do not know.

there many....many different possibilities, but those are the only two that I think are realistic.

Me personally, I'm hoping WC goes west lol. First round bye and second round homefield. Either way WC will travel if they make it to the third round.

Me personally, I'm hoping to be in the same quad with CA (Columbia Acad)! WC needs another shot at them!