Coach of the year

LBKILLER

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingle Martin because before he came to CPA they were an average team. The job he and his staff have done is very deserving of respect. Undefeated so far this year.

Work, you can't possibly be serious. CPA was in the playoffs before he got there.

The coach at Waverly has done the most impressive turnaround in one year with the talent he is given. Not even close. He may not have the politics to win it, but he is the most deserving.

Waverly is benefiting from a down district. No disrespect intended because Waverly has come a long way. But you can't argue with the job Martin has done at cpa.

A down district?

There was 3 teams in our district in the top 12 last week.

Waverly, Camden and Hickman. Not too DOWN to me.

Yes a down district.  Camden, Lewis County, and Fairview are all down this year from years past.  Waverly has beaten two teams that had a winning record at the time of play.  We are on week nine now fellas.  Im not taking anything away from Waverly.  They have had a great year.  It was a perfect storm for them in that the coach is turning things around and others were not quite as good.  Lets see how all this shakes out and see who should be coach of the year at the end. 

Yes a down district. Camden, Lewis County, and Fairview are all down this year from years past. Waverly has beaten two teams that had a winning record at the time of play. We are on week nine now fellas. Im not taking anything away from Waverly. They have had a great year. It was a perfect storm for them in that the coach is turning things around and others were not quite as good. Lets see how all this shakes out and see who should be coach of the year at the end.

dude you are a joke if you don't think McConnell doesn't deserve it. It doesn't matter how week a district is or isn't. Waverly went from being scoreless in 3 games last year to not score less that 34 in every game thus far and Lord Willing a District Title. Lol dude this is the same coach who made Lewis county defense dominant several years back. Keep on being biased brother. Whoever can turn a team from 1-9 to 9-1/8-2 in one year deserves it. Did you say Camden was down? They have a 2,000 yard back on their team. Lol just wait til you meet one of these Down teams. #DISTRICT11

Hey wavo its an opinion dude.  I have mine you have yours.  Biased.....hahaha.  how am I biased.  Im not a CPA fan at all.  Personally I cant stand CPA because they are so darned good.  But I have respect for what they have done and to me Coach Martin deserves coach of the year.  I tell you what, if Waverly beats CPA in the semifinals yall can give your guy coach of the year because at that point he will have earned it.  Wavo besides Camden, who have you beaten.  I'll answer that one for you, nobody.  Lewis County is down.  Fairview is down but putting it together at the right time.  If you cant admit to that then you are the crazy one.  Look at the stinking records dude.  Who have you really beaten that is any good.  I'll wait and listen to excuses.  You get on here and run your mouth about Waverly this and Waverly that.  You even have Waverly fans telling you to stop because you are giving them a bad name.  I know you are excited and all but keep it real dude.  You say im biased.  I know your house is glass.  Hate to be around you when someone throws the rock and it will happen.  Might even be this week against Fairview. 

Hey wavo its an opinion dude. I have mine you have yours. Biased.....hahaha. how am I biased. Im not a CPA fan at all. Personally I cant stand CPA because they are so darned good. But I have respect for what they have done and to me Coach Martin deserves coach of the year. I tell you what, if Waverly beats CPA in the semifinals yall can give your guy coach of the year because at that point he will have earned it. Wavo besides Camden, who have you beaten. I'll answer that one for you, nobody. Lewis County is down. Fairview is down but putting it together at the right time. If you cant admit to that then you are the crazy one. Look at the stinking records dude. Who have you really beaten that is any good. I'll wait and listen to excuses. You get on here and run your mouth about Waverly this and Waverly that. You even have Waverly fans telling you to stop because you are giving them a bad name. I know you are excited and all but keep it real dude. You say im biased. I know your house is glass. Hate to be around you when someone throws the rock and it will happen. Might even be this week against Fairview.

Somebody's in love! CPA homer to the core!

Hey wavo its an opinion dude. I have mine you have yours. Biased.....hahaha. how am I biased. Im not a CPA fan at all. Personally I cant stand CPA because they are so darned good. But I have respect for what they have done and to me Coach Martin deserves coach of the year. I tell you what, if Waverly beats CPA in the semifinals yall can give your guy coach of the year because at that point he will have earned it. Wavo besides Camden, who have you beaten. I'll answer that one for you, nobody. Lewis County is down. Fairview is down but putting it together at the right time. If you cant admit to that then you are the crazy one. Look at the stinking records dude. Who have you really beaten that is any good. I'll wait and listen to excuses. You get on here and run your mouth about Waverly this and Waverly that. You even have Waverly fans telling you to stop because you are giving them a bad name. I know you are excited and all but keep it real dude. You say im biased. I know your house is glass. Hate to be around you when someone throws the rock and it will happen. Might even be this week against Fairview.

K