Eagleville vs Community

footballfan24

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has Community not won a game?  The past few years they have won a few each year, so thought they may start getting a little better, but doesn't look like it.  They hired a new coach this season, is there any chance he can turn it around?

Not sure that the new coach has the confidence to get a plan and stick to it. Seems like they are all over the board. Some big strong kids and some skill. Just have not put it together into one game. Kids seem to get frustrated as the game progresses.

Good luck to Coach Carson this Friday. Where did the kid that played RB last season end up?

He is playing for Cumberland University along with the quarterback from last season as well.  I believe they are both redshirted but not certain on that part.

Not sure that Eagleville can put a "bunch" on anyone this year. But, I could be wrong. Could have been holding back for a big finish!

Eagleville put  up 62 on Grace Baptist and 42 on Fayetteville so the potential is there against a weaker team.

By the numbers Eagleville should win this game by a lot. Eagleville does not typically score a lot, but they have a good D; however when playing the two worst teams they did averege 52 points. Eagleville has blanked two teams, gave up 3 to MC and gave up 12 to another team. Seeing they have won 5 games they do not give up many points at all in the games they win. Eagleville did lose to the top three teams in the district; however they held each of those teams to their lowest or second lowest point totals of the year......so Eagleville certainly has a good D.

Community gives up over 40 points per game and scores about 15.

Eagleville should certainly score a lot in this game and I think they will hold Community to 7 at the most until later in the game.

GOOD LUCK Community, I wish you the best.......and I hope you prove me wrong.