McMinn Central vs. Chatt. Central

logcabinman

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My official pick... My brother fish ain't gonna like it. But although mc is improved over last year I got a feeling the pounders win this one. The only problem I could see Is that it's about this time of year many of the pounders give up on football and ate ready for basketball. I saw and heard it last year st sequoyah. Need to stay focused.

My official pick... My brother fish ain't gonna like it. But although mc is improved over last year I got a feeling the pounders win this one. The only problem I could see Is that it's about this time of year many of the pounders give up on football and ate ready for basketball. I saw and heard it last year st sequoyah. Need to stay focused.

Sorry.  I am ok with your pick tis, but what is your basis?  You will be facing pretty much the same MCentral team you did last year with better line play.  Just curious.

The only two things that make my pick are our defense is playing a ton better this year. And our main back had another year of experience. He's doing well. I may be wrong though. Y'all have a very good team. I really like going to y'all's place. Concessions , scenery, atmosphere... The whole thing.

The only two things that make my pick are our defense is playing a ton better this year. And our main back had another year of experience. He's doing well. I may be wrong though. Y'all have a very good team. I really like going to y'all's place. Concessions , scenery, atmosphere... The whole thing.

Good deal,  I think this is the game of the week.  Look forward to Friday.