William Blount 2015

Governm

I don't know much about him, i'll admit that. However, I can't understand why SC didn't make him the Head Coach if he has the potential to be a great one. I mean.... His dad did coach there a million years and won a state title. IMO that is strange.

Maybe he doesn't like the politics @ SC and wants to be somewhere where he can have full reign of the program? IDK

I truly hope William Blount finds a great coach to bring them to a level they have never been to before. I would also love to see the same with a lot of other programs in the area also. It's very obvious politics has destroyed most programs that have laid on the bottom for years. It's fun to win being from Maryville but it's also fun to see a great football game like the final two games we played this year. Those type games you will always remember but running away with a team that has no business even playing you gets lost in the haze. Good luck to William Blount and their fans for at least getting together and grabbing the bull by the horns this off season in trying to get the program headed in the right direction. Love to see that type of action with other programs.

I truly hope William Blount finds a great coach to bring them to a level they have never been to before. I would also love to see the same with a lot of other programs in the area also. It's very obvious politics has destroyed most programs that have laid on the bottom for years. It's fun to win being from Maryville but it's also fun to see a great football game like the final two games we played this year. Those type games you will always remember but running away with a team that has no business even playing you gets lost in the haze. Good luck to William Blount and their fans for at least getting together and grabbing the bull by the horns this off season in trying to get the program headed in the right direction. Love to see that type of action with other programs.

Thanks Barney. I hope so to.