William Blount 2015

Governm

All I know is i'm tired of hints and people saying they know but won't tell. It's more frustrating than listening to Roger call into the sports animal every day.

Awe I love ol Roger. Wanna hear a sweet story? One day years ago his dad called in and got rather emotional and thanked Jimmy and John for always being kind and patient to Roger. He said it meant the world to him. Personally I smile every time I hear him come on there. He has a heart of gold.

Awe I love ol Roger. Wanna hear a sweet story? One day years ago his dad called in and got rather emotional and thanked Jimmy and John for always being kind and patient to Roger. He said it meant the world to him. Personally I smile every time I hear him come on there. He has a heart of gold.

I know but it does kind of get frustrating when you can't understand half of what he says. I do enjoy hearing some of the things he has to say though,

Awe and you have a heart of gold too Sweets. One of the many reasons I love you.

I dreamed onetime i died and went to h## and turned on the Sports Animal and had to listen to Roger for eternity. Nothing personal but I was listening to Jimmy talk to him on one station and changed to another when a commercial came on and he was talking to Dewey Warren on another channel just a few minutes later. that did me in with Roger. When I'm driving I turn the radio off for three minutes during commercials and eight minutes when Roger comes on.

I dreamed onetime i died and went to h## and turned on the Sports Animal and had to listen to Roger for eternity. Nothing personal but I was listening to Jimmy talk to him on one station and changed to another when a commercial came on and he was talking to Dewey Warren on another channel just a few minutes later. that did me in with Roger. When I'm driving I turn the radio off for three minutes during commercials and eight minutes when Roger comes on.

How in the world can you post an analogy of Eternal Damnation to listening to a kind hearted passionate UT fan that happens to have a speech impediment? I say the world needs more Rogers. This made my heart hurt.

You're a pretty heartless guy Barney. Be thankful to God you can speak normally. Roger didn't ask to be born that way. He's a lot more positive and delightful person than you could ever be. I'd hate to see the kind of person you would be if you were born with a speech impedement like that. You can't even go 5 minutes without bit***** about something football related. I'd hate to see you if you were faced with something like Roger has to face everyday of his life. Can you imagine how much he has been made fun of in his life? Get a heart and put yourself in someone else's shoes for once ya ol grouch a$#

Well after much research and investigationing I was told point blank who the new guy in LA was going to be and I must say I'm shocked! Never dreamed this could happen. This is such a big hire that I'll go on record and say that the cardinals will be a playoff team as soon as next year!!

I got the word too ole buddy. Made me about halfway sick. Never thought anything like this would happen.