William Blount 2015

Governm

IMO The Govs need to be doing what Sevier County and Campbell County are doing. I think running alot of the quick dink and dunk pass plays would suit the players we have. Our O-line hasn't been the best, Our QBs aren't very accurate with the deep passes, and we always have speed and talent at the WR position. To me it's a no brainer... I'm not sure why the coaches we've had haven't figured that out yet.

Edited by Governors91

IMO The Govs need to be doing what Sevier County and Campbell County are doing. I think running alot of the quick dink and dunk pass plays would suit the players we have. Our O-line hasn't been the best, Our QBs aren't very accurate with the deep passes, and we always have speed and talent at the WR position. To me it's a no brainer... I'm not sure why the coaches we've had haven't figured that out yet.

Well one thing is for sure, WB won't be out coached anymore! Edited by rebelwoman87

IMO The Govs need to be doing what Sevier County and Campbell County are doing. I think running alot of the quick dink and dunk pass plays would suit the players we have.

You may be right G91-you have watched the govs alot more than me. But...I hate watching the SC offense-sorry sdot. They don't throw downfield enough for me. CC is not all dink and dunk. The few times I have seen them they are able to split seams and stretch the field. IMO - the CC coaches are way ahead of most everyone else. They are usually throwing to wide open guys like murvil does. Regardless, I still believe the saying that 2 out of 3 possible results on a pass play are not good.

Wb has some quality players again this year. It will be interesting to see how they get lined up. Don't worry, both the O and D will definitely be improved.