William Blount 2015

Governm

Assuming what you are saying is true what's the hold up? Why won't anyone say anything? And why do people keep saying it will be announced after basketball season? None of this makes any sense.

The future coach must complete any basketball responsibilities he has before refocusing on football. March madness will likely be complete for his team by the 3rd week of march - unless they make a huge run. That should still leave plenty of time for spring football practice. Does that make more sense?

The future coach must complete any basketball responsibilities he has before refocusing on football. March madness will likely be complete for his team by the 3rd week of march - unless they make a huge run. That should still leave plenty of time for spring football practice. Does that make more sense?

That would make sense. We don't have spring practice until the end of April anyways, atleast that's what Ridge told me when I asked him at a basketball game last month. But why do some people keep acting like an announcement will happen any day now and some have said it will be next week, the week after next etc. Who really knows what they are talking about? Because there's been alot of conflicting stories being put out just in this thread. Edited by Governors91

Barney,

What do you have to say about all of this?

Hate to say it but one of my sources said it was a bunch of H.S. and Ridge will remain the coach. When people are hidden by a screen name to protect their identity from being exposed they have nothing to lose by saying who it is. The way I see it if your on here saying there's going to be a change grow some balls and say who it is rather than hide behind the water cooler and whisper like a mouse. By saying there's going to be a change and there end's up not being one they were wrong in the first place so what's wrong throwing out the name because their credibility is already ruined by fanning the rumor. 

Barney,

I believe there may be some truth to this or there was at one point. I know that O&B kind of started it all back before the 2014 season even ended. He said that Ridge got what he wanted when he became the AD and wanted to find a replacement coach. I believe that O&B was telling the truth on that but I take everything else I read on here with a grain of salt.

Hate to say it but one of my sources said it was a bunch of H.S. and Ridge will remain the coach. When people are hidden by a screen name to protect their identity from being exposed they have nothing to lose by saying who it is. The way I see it if your on here saying there's going to be a change grow some balls and say who it is rather than hide behind the water cooler and whisper like a mouse. By saying there's going to be a change and there end's up not being one they were wrong in the first place so what's wrong throwing out the name because their credibility is already ruined by fanning the rumor. 

Like mailing out 1,000 100 letters?

Barney,

I believe there may be some truth to this or there was at one point. I know that O&B kind of started it all back before the 2014 season even ended. He said that Ridge got what he wanted when he became the AD and wanted to find a replacement coach. I believe that O&B was telling the truth on that but I take everything else I read on here with a grain of salt.

Good job 91 keep digging you are almost there.