William Blount 2015

Governm

Who is shorty?[/quote

The most powerful man in West Blount. Shorty and I are having lunch with some other Blount Co brethren at Calhouns after church tomorrow, stop by and you can get the answer. Look for Shorty, he is easy to spot, about 6'8" tall and his hair turned loose instead of turning gray, so he is clean up top.

Mr. X, we play at LA again. October 16. I've still got some Rebel Cards if you'd like one. Keep that schedule right there in your back pocket. Haha

With all the changes in LA, I wonder what type of offense will be brought in? Spread? 3 yards and cloud of dust? Pro style? The defense should now look more like a college than HS. Edited by strongx

The defense should now look more like a college than HS.

All I know is the defense can't get any worse than they've been the past 3 years. I mean how can you get any worse than giving up 70,38,63, and 34 in the last 4 games of the season? And that's not even taking into account the 30+ points they gave up in 3 out of the first 5 games and in one of those they gave up 48 points to a 3-7 team. I'd say the Govs defense has nowhere to go but up.

Edited by Governors91