William Blount 2015

Governm

hey sweet you gonna come to liars club this week??? been trying to get gov91 to come, but he thinks we are all a bunch of snobs........if he only knew   LOL   I would say a group of funny rednecks would be more like it

Actually I may seriously come this week. I'm off work Friday. Where y'all going to be this week? 91 come on down.

Actually I may seriously come this week. I'm off work Friday. Where y'all going to be this week? 91 come on down.

we usually don't know until Friday morning    stars gets on here and makes an announcement......just look Friday morning ......would love for you and gov91 come meet the liars   lol    stars is quite an eater    only places that have good chow

Edited by Jetjock

we usually don't know until Friday morning    stars gets on here and makes an announcement......just look Friday morning ......would love for you and gov91 come meet the liars   lol    stars is quite an eater    only places that have good chow

What are the rest of us going to eat? What I'm asking is Mama Stars going to be there?

What are the rest of us going to eat? What I'm asking is Mama Stars going to be there?

NO WOMEN   except rebelwoman     she knows more about football than most men I know.....she can hold her own on talking football.....plus she has some secret knowledge on a lot of classified info :huh: