William Blount 2015

Governm

He went to MTSU and played rugby there and started. The football coach wanted him to walk-on, but he wanted to play rugby instead. That would really hurt tackling him in rugby. Ouch.

I wished I had focused more on football instead of basketball. I was about the same size as John. I would have been a good tackle. If I could go back and do it over again I would have played football and tried to go to school somewhere and play.

I wished I had focused more on football instead of basketball. I was about the same size as John. I would have been a good tackle. If I could go back and do it over again I would have played football and tried to go to school somewhere and play.

You should have man. He said he wasn't a big fan of Rankin. Didn't much care for him he said lol

You should have man. He said he wasn't a big fan of Rankin. Didn't much care for him he said lol

I really should of. A few years ago me, my brother, and a bunch of his friends played a football game. My brother was a real good defensive end when he played back in the day. And we line on up across from each other and I put him on the ground. It was at that moment that I thought "d***! I prolly should have played more football".

I really should of. A few years ago me, my brother, and a bunch of his friends played a football game. My brother was a real good defensive end when he played back in the day. And we line on up across from each other and I put him on the ground. It was at that moment that I thought "d***! I prolly should have played more football".

Well if you were as big as John you definitely should've. Can't teach size or speed.

Well I played some grasshopper and midget football when I was younger but I was puny back in those days and wasn't very good and got beat up on alot. I also played basketball and soccer, and was alot better at those sports, especially basketball. And since basketball was a bigger deal in Mcminn Co when I was growing up I always focused on that and put football on the backburner. But looking back I wished I had stuck with football.

Well I played some grasshopper and midget football when I was younger but I was puny back in those days and wasn't very good and got beat up on alot. I also played basketball and soccer, and was alot better at those sports, especially basketball. And since basketball was a bigger deal in Mcminn Co when I was growing up I always focused on that and put football on the backburner. But looking back I wished I had stuck with football.

Well I played my Soph year for OR and was actually a pretty good athlete. Ran a 4.6 which isn't blazing by any means, but def isn't slow. Only problem was I had 2 guys in front of me on the depth chart. One ran a 4.4 and the other a 4.5. One went to Bama and played in the NFL and one went on to sign with Florida, so I didn't stand a snowballs chance in he** of ever playing.

Well I played my Soph year for OR and was actually a pretty good athlete. Ran a 4.6 which isn't blazing by any means, but def isn't slow. Only problem was I had 2 guys in front of me on the depth chart. One ran a 4.4 and the other a 4.5. One went to Bama and played in the NFL and one went on to sign with Florida, so I didn't stand a snowballs chance in he** of ever playing.

When I was in 1st grade I played grasshopper football for the Etowah piledrivers. I remember they put me in the jamboree against Vonore and I got my bell wrung. They put me in at free safety and I was just standing back there not paying any attention like the ADHD kid that I was and next thing I know this big runningback for vonore ran my azz over and tripped over me. That's the story of my first ever tackle in a football game, and a touchdown saving tackle at that. I was terrible back then.. LOL

When I was in 1st grade I played grasshopper football for the Etowah piledrivers. I remember they put me in the jamboree against Vonore and I got my bell wrung. They put me in at free safety and I was just standing back there not paying any attention like the ADHD kid that I was and next thing I know this big runningback for vonore ran my azz over and tripped over me. That's the story of my first ever tackle in a football game, and a touchdown saving tackle at that. I was terrible back then.. LOL

You would've fit right in on WB's team this year then lol jk man