2a quad 3

cardfan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant overlook Scotts hill either. They lost too some pretty good teams themselves. Bruceton, Riverside, Tca and Adamsville. They were in every one if those games until late. Just saying they area different bunch than what some have seen from the lions. They are hungry and fired up. If Loretto isnt playing fired up and intense Scotts Hill will win. Coach Stroup and his group will be ready to play.

Don't take Loretto's losing record for granted. They've played a tough schedule besides the easy teams they beat. I think it will be a very close game with Loretto pulling it out IF Loretto plays ball.

Seems like the Stangs lost their passion/drive to play after the MP game. Have the coaches got their will to fight and win back in 'em?.?.?... We'll find out Friday.

All I can tell ya is the word on the street is the boys of MP isn't wanting to play them twice.

Like a lot of teams this year... Scott's Hill's record on who they've beaten doesn't stack up well. The best was 3-7, (4) 2-8, (1) 0-10.

Loretto's losses has come by way of really good teams except for 1. Granted the teams they beat aren't much better record wise. But don't judge their season as weak.

Not what i heard,

i heard that they wanted to play Loretto, to prove they could beat them as bad as they thought they should have the first time.

Not what i heard,

i heard that they wanted to play Loretto, to prove they could beat them as bad as they thought they should have the first time.

Could be some saying this and some saying that, but what I heard is what I heard.... I've not heard from no one what you've heard, but it don't mean you didn't hear it :thumb:

You cant overlook Scotts hill either. They lost too some pretty good teams themselves. Bruceton, Riverside, Tca and Adamsville. They were in every one if those games until late. Just saying they area different bunch than what some have seen from the lions. They are hungry and fired up. If Loretto isnt playing fired up and intense Scotts Hill will win. Coach Stroup and his group will be ready to play.

Not over looking S.H. at all.... I'm not the one on here saying some one is gonna "roll over" the other. I seen S.H. record and agree they've had some tough opponents as well. I never said they didn't. But like a lot of other teams, the ones they beat ain't that good neither.

I think S.H. vs Loretto will be a decent match up with neither one rolling over the other. Like we both said IF Loretto plays ball. IF not?... Might have to lean your direction a bit more.

Don't take Loretto's losing record for granted. They've played a tough schedule besides the easy teams they beat. I think it will be a very close game with Loretto pulling it out IF Loretto plays ball.

Seems like the Stangs lost their passion/drive to play after the MP game. Have the coaches got their will to fight and win back in 'em?.?.?... We'll find out Friday.

All I can tell ya is the word on the street is the boys of MP isn't wanting to play them twice.

Like a lot of teams this year... Scott's Hill's record on who they've beaten doesn't stack up well. The best was 3-7, (4) 2-8, (1) 0-10.

Loretto's losses has come by way of really good teams except for 1. Granted the teams they beat aren't much better record wise. But don't judge their season as weak.

I'll promise that no one from Scotts Hill is looking to have an easy game against anyone. We're completely new at this (5 seasons...1'st playoff game), so nobody knows what to expect from the kids. A middle of the road Bruceton team took us to the woodshed in the fourth game, then we led Adamsville until just before the half a few weeks later...somewhere in the middle would be a safe bet. If you get our A game, we'll be a tough out for most, if not it could be a long ride home for the Lions, because the kids have enough confidence now to believe that they CAN win if they give the effort. Good luck to Loretto, and may the best team advance.

I'll promise that no one from Scotts Hill is looking to have an easy game against anyone. We're completely new at this (5 seasons...1'st playoff game), so nobody knows what to expect from the kids. A middle of the road Bruceton team took us to the woodshed in the fourth game, then we led Adamsville until just before the half a few weeks later...somewhere in the middle would be a safe bet. If you get our A game, we'll be a tough out for most, if not it could be a long ride home for the Lions, because the kids have enough confidence now to believe that they CAN win if they give the effort. Good luck to Loretto, and may the best team advance.

I've been quietly reading y'all's threads. Y'all have come a long way in a relatively short time span. Congrats on a good season getting into the playoffs this year. Looking forward to seeing you all in action tomorrow nite. Somewhere in the middle is fine; just as long as it's not the middle of the road... ;).... Safe drives to all traveling.