tssaa 2a playoff bracket

BDF36

All I can say is that if you watch the game films you will see that the QB does not get signals and he audibles. He also "messes up" and holds his hands over his helmets ear holes to hear the play on occasion. TSSAA was notified and refs were asked but failed to check helmet. Check the headsets for MTCS and I'll bet they are "motorcycle headsets" that allow multiple communication. The game films say all that needs to be said. REAL TALK!

Wow! Big accusation that is absolutely not true. The players all have armbands & the coach calls in the Letter/Number for the play. Ask the players on the field or the chain crew, the coach is yelling the play into the QB & they can hear him as he yells it. The QB puts his hands up to say he didn't hear the play. It's a very humorous accusation though. I'm sure the coach would be happy to show the refs the helmet.

All I can say is that if you watch the game films you will see that the QB does not get signals and he audibles. He also "messes up" and holds his hands over his helmets ear holes to hear the play on occasion. TSSAA was notified and refs were asked but failed to check helmet. Check the headsets for MTCS and I'll bet they are "motorcycle headsets" that allow multiple communication. The game films say all that needs to be said. REAL TALK!

Congratulations! You win "most ignorant post of the season". I've read outlandish stuff on here but this takes the cake.