#7 Greenbrier vs #2 Pearl Cohn Round1

FBfan26

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what im talking bout...I was looking for some greenbrier faithful... Why do you think GB will win by 21?

If I am correct, Cleggy isn't a Greenbrier "faithful"....maybe just a region fan.   To say Greenbrier by 21 is a firestarter.  

The Bobcats play hard and had a complete game against Sycamore and have had the lead early in some games this season, but we know that PC is fast and will be all the Cats can handle and then some.  But the Cats are still coming to play, and hopefully they will let you know we've been there when the buzzer sounds.  I won't make a prediction because anything can happen. Good luck to both teams.     

Focus, Bobcats!  

This team is very talented and Gonser and Boyles are 2 stud HS football players...on offense AND defense...that could've lead this team to more Ws. As I've said for many years, the GB coach is suspect and as predictable as they come.  When you've got 'horses,' let 'em run...or throw (hellooo, it's OK to use the forward pass as part of the HS game...but it can't be used only in desperation!; Coach, you're not Steve Spurrier; he used a 2-QB system because he knew what he was doing).  His 'my way or the highway' style is the glaring reason why they haven't won more, especially this year.  Last year they were even more loaded and key injuries killed 'em, but I don't think it would've mattered, sadly.

If Dustin Wilson was the head coach this year, we'd be 8-2...easily.  If he ever comes to GB, watch out!

If I am correct, Cleggy isn't a Greenbrier "faithful"....maybe just a region fan. To say Greenbrier by 21 is a firestarter.

The Bobcats play hard and had a complete game against Sycamore and have had the lead early in some games this season, but we know that PC is fast and will be all the Cats can handle and then some. But the Cats are still coming to play, and hopefully they will let you know we've been there when the buzzer sounds. I won't make a prediction because anything can happen. Good luck to both teams.

Focus, Bobcats!

Aint nothing wrong with cheering for you region but Good Luck to you guys also.

This team is very talented and Gonser and Boyles are 2 stud HS football players...on offense AND defense...that could've lead this team to more Ws. As I've said for many years, the GB coach is suspect and as predictable as they come. When you've got 'horses,' let 'em run...or throw (hellooo, it's OK to use the forward pass as part of the HS game...but it can't be used only in desperation!; Coach, you're not Steve Spurrier; he used a 2-QB system because he knew what he was doing). His 'my way or the highway' style is the glaring reason why they haven't won more, especially this year. Last year they were even more loaded and key injuries killed 'em, but I don't think it would've mattered, sadly.

If Dustin Wilson was the head coach this year, we'd be 8-2...easily. If he ever comes to GB, watch out!

Whats the kids numbers so i can watch them tomorrow? Edited by FBfan26

This team is very talented and Gonser and Boyles are 2 stud HS football players...on offense AND defense...that could've lead this team to more Ws. As I've said for many years, the GB coach is suspect and as predictable as they come.  When you've got 'horses,' let 'em run...or throw (hellooo, it's OK to use the forward pass as part of the HS game...but it can't be used only in desperation!; Coach, you're not Steve Spurrier; he used a 2-QB system because he knew what he was doing).  His 'my way or the highway' style is the glaring reason why they haven't won more, especially this year.  Last year they were even more loaded and key injuries killed 'em, but I don't think it would've mattered, sadly.

If Dustin Wilson was the head coach this year, we'd be 8-2...easily.  If he ever comes to GB, watch out!

I don't think you'll ever see Dustin at Greenbrier.  He's a Springfield grad and I suspect his loyalties may take him anywhere but to Greenbrier.   The Cats lost something intangible when Kelly Ziegler stepped out of the picture, and as much as I think it is getting close to time to changes with KW at the helm, I think instead of Dustin, you will see Jacob Aldridge and Stetson Dickerson take over the reigns.  They are both young enough to try something new instead of the same old playbook year after year.  When we can sit in the stands and predict the calls, I'm sure that's whey Porter has our number down pat.