Boyd vs Rockwood

TonyHorton91281

First congratulations to rock with your kids played hard they deserve to win.

Second had a chance to talk to a bunch of the Rockwood fans great people as always

Third nice to meet Crow great dude

Fourth that is as much as I have yelled at referees in my life. With a minute and A half to go I put myself in time out. Went to say goodbye to Crow. And went and apologized to Coach Grant Reynolds for my behavior. In the end his opinion is the only one I really care about.

Out. (For a Little while anyway)

Edited by orangeslice13

Bucs tried to pass too much. Rockwood isn't physical up front. A good team will rip them. Thought Boyd played about like their season. They did just enough to lose. Game should've been 28-10 after pick 6 but refs thought otherwise. Poorly officiated game. Rockwood kept running the ball and Boyd didn't. To me that wasn't biggest difference

Edited by TonyHorton91281

Bucs tried to pass too much. Rockwood isn't physical up front. A good team will rip them. Thought Boyd played about like their season. They did just enough to lose. Game should've been 28-10 after pick 6 but refs thought otherwise. Poorly officialtied game

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you private people always blame it on something else. Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not.

RW clearly the better team. Bucs were sloppy, undisciplined, questionable play calling......plus acted like babies when they didn't get their way. Several personal fouls, unsportsmanlikes.

On to Oneida. Enjoy turning ur uniforms in

Peg Leg Pete statue can be put away for the winter

I'm out

Haterlicious.

• Upvote 1

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you private people always blame it on something else. Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not.

We dropped a wide open TD pass and several that would have given us 1st downs. We make those plays we win. Rockwood deserved to win.

Having said that... These may be the worst refs I've ever seen. 3 times the ref walking off yardage got the yardage wrong. He didn't walk off as much as he should have. (Did this to both teams)

Tssaa should do some training because these guys need it. As I said earlier ...they were bad but unbiased.