Oakland-Blackman rematch Nov. 21

nrgrizzlies

The Tennessean must have really messed up on the recap.

The title?

Healthy Gallatin tops Stewarts Creek

quote:

Jordan Mason's return to action gave Gallatin the spark it needed to win its first game of the season.

quote:

Quarterback Julian Meador, who also was making his return after missing games with a bruised back, took it into the end zone from a yard out.

You decided to pick out one point out of the whole paragraph, which happened to be the most unimportant. How about the six game win streak Gallatin has? They weren't playing well as a team during the first half of the season.... Now they are on fire. They should handily beat Springfield in the first round and then play Hillsboro. Your point about Stewarts Creek is pointless. Gallatin is a different team than they were through the first 5 games. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

You decided to pick out one point out of the whole paragraph, which happened to be the most unimportant. How about the six game win streak Gallatin has? They weren't playing well as a team during the first half of the season.... Now they are on fire. They should handily beat Springfield in the first round and then play Hillsboro. Your point about Stewarts Creek is pointless. Gallatin is a different team than they were through the first 5 games.

Well, they certainly beat that 5-5 MJ team didn't they?  I'm not sure how much they will beat Springfield by but it probably won't be anything like the @55 beatings MJ and Cane Ridge are in for this week.  I feel sorry for CR.  McGavock hung 70 on them and now they have to play a really good team.  I don't feel sorry for MJ though.  Oakland's going to beat them like a rented mule.

Well, they certainly beat that 5-5 MJ team didn't they? I'm not sure how much they will beat Springfield by but it probably won't be anything like the @55 beatings MJ and Cane Ridge are in for this week. I feel sorry for CR. McGavock hung 70 on them and now they have to play a really good team. I don't feel sorry for MJ though. Oakland's going to beat them like a rented mule.

I really do hope MJ can hang in there. You will never hear the end of it from me, if they do keep it close. Wouldn't be surprised to see you amongst the Oakland cheerleaders with your fancy little skirt on Friday night. :D

Even "Stewie" - a school they finished building 15 months ago - almost won at Gallatin who has had football for what, 70 or 80 years?  I remember one year that Smyrna had five losses going into the playoffs and ran the table to win the state.  

Rutherford is a beast in football.  

Smyrna had 2 losses their first championship and 3 losses the second one.  Google is your friend.

Look at who is all giddy and gay over their team. Even picked the team name as a screen name.

You don't have to worry about it being a close game. 0% chance that will happen.

You are really appearing to seem like a female to me.... Never can be proved wrong, Gets angry when your point is attacked, and a possible cheerleader for Oakland. Get to the kitchen I am hungry!

Guys, you have to take Grizzlies for what he is.....an instigator.  He is not an Oakland fan or a Blackman fan.  His main purpose is to stir stuff up. 

That being said, I do think Rutherford County has a great chance to sweep this round.

B S

If I don't pull for Oakland why have I been to so many of their games.  Why do I know which of their ballplayers in both football and baseball lived in northwest Rutherford County (Rock Springs area, etc.) and rode the "out of zone" bus whether or not they were in the I.B. - ?

Looks like you don't have a clue.  By the way, my family also knows kids who were very good football players at BHS and went to a number of their games too. (Both regular season and playoffs including the one that I-train had almost 200 yards rushing in the first half vs. Franklin before leaving with concussion symptoms or whatever it was).

Again, you are clueless as to who I pull for or how much I have pulled for them.